- 2021Year Built
PRE-CONSTRUCTION: ELEVATED STYLE IN SOUTHRIDGE. Construction plans are now underway for this stylish, coastal chic farmhouse -- to built by Shawn Chapps -- in Edgartown's newest luxury enclave, SOUTHRIDGE. Located equidistant to Edgartown Village and South Beach with easy access to the bicycle path and Morning Glory Farm, this is a perfect location to launch your island lifestyle. The open-designed floor plan is anchored around the Great Room with 9-foot ceilings, a handsome gas fireplace and a dramatic sunlit dining /breakfast alcove, wrapped in two stories of glass with beautiful views to the backyard living area. The kitchen is a cook's dream with high-end Viking® appliances, stone countertops and a center island with counter seating. Top-notch architectural details and styling abound . . . including gorgeous hardwood floors, rough hewn wood-beamed ceilings, shiplap paneling, crown molding and more! There are a total of four bedrooms, each with en suite bath, including a first-floor Owner's Suite featuring sliding glass doors out to outdoor deck, walk-in closet plus a private bath with double vanity and glass walk-in shower. This property will feature a beautiful landscaped yard with mahogany deck and plenty of room to add a pool. The attached "party barn" with wood-burning fireplace is the ultimate bonus, offering a perfect area for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining during the summer months. Detailed plans and specifications available upon request. ***Note: Photos shown depict interior and exteriors of other homes built by same builder. Tours of finished homes by the builder may be arranged by special appointment.
Listed by Point B Realty LLC
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- Square Feet2700
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesGas Fireplace In Living Room
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2021
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- MLS Number37627
- List Price$2,295,000
- Modification Date2020-12-10T21:43:15
- Date Listed2020-12-10T21:43:16
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is an attached 1-Car Garage -- with an attached Party Barn with wood-burning fireplace that opens out to the backyard.
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a spacious open-designed layout featuring a Living Room anchored by a gas fireplace, a Dining Room highlighted by dramatic, two-story glass alcove -- plus a gourmet Cook's Kitchen with island and counter seating. Also on the first floor is an Owner's Suite with walk-in closet plus a private bath featuring a double vanity and glass walk-in shower. There is also a powder room off the foyer.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of three bedrooms, each with en suite full baths and a TV/Den area at the top of the stairs, which has a railing that overlooks the first floor dining alcove. There is also a stackable washer/dryer.
- Floor 3 DescriptionN/A
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement with potential for expanded living space.
- StreetSouthridge Lane
- Building Number2
- Location41.386294, -70.551372
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public, Deck, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Yard + Room For A Pool
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeViking® Refrigerator (or allowance)
- Dishwasher TypeViking® Dishwasher (or allowance)
- Dryer TypeYes - $1,000 Allowance
- Stove TypeViking® Gas Range (or allowance)
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes - $1,000 Allowance
- UsmAmenitiesFireplace, Pool
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2