- 1871Year Built
Historic Victorian circa 1871. A fully renovated Victorian that retains all of its classic Oak Bluffs character provides glorious views from a highly desirable location. 4 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 baths plus kitchen/dining room, pantry/back kitchen . The living room with brick fireplace opens to the wrap-around porch overlooking Sunset park to the harbor and distant sound. The enclosed sun porch offers a delightful area for reading and social gatherings. A main staircase and a charming "hidden" back staircase leads to the 3 upstairs bedrooms, one which opens to a covered porch with broad water views. A much sought after location within walking distance to downtown amenities.
Listed by Conroy & Company R.E., Inc.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- Square Feet1450
- Foundation TypeCrawl space with new bulkhead, spray insulation, poured concrete footings.
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1871
- Year Renovated2018
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeNew
- Dishwasher TypeNew
- Dryer TypeNew
- Stove TypeNew
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeNew
- UsmAmenitiesFireplace, Water View
- MLS Number37544
- List Price$1,295,000
- Modification Date2020-11-12T16:36:52
- Date Listed2020-11-12T16:36:52
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Porch, Beach Access - Public, None
- Lot Size SqFt2613
- Yard TypeLarge open lawn area, part of Sunset park.
- Heat TypeHeat Pump
- Water ViewYes
- StreetSpruce Avenue
- Building Number11
- Location41.4581166, -70.5646768
- Flooring Typewood/vinyl
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen/dining room, large pantry room with second sink and refrigerator, laundry room, mud room bedroom and two full baths. The living room with fireplace, opens to wrap around front porch facing the harbor, the charming enclosed sun porch is a perfect spot for reading or projects. A small back porch leads to the laundry room, utility yard and parking.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThere are two stairs to the second floor, a main stair and a charming "hidden" back stair which leads to three additional bedrooms, 1/2 bath. The front bedroom opens to the covered porch with outstanding water views.
- Basement DescriptionBulkhead to access crawl space, new poured concrete footings under portions of structure with spray foam insulation.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count1