- 1988Year Built
Extraordinary attention to detail! This spacious and open Contemporary home in the desirable Bayes Hill community is move-in ready, offering a unique blend of multiple gathering spaces and privacy. Continuously renovated, the home is in "cherry" condition---cherry wood floors and railings throughout all three levels; cherry cabinetry in the custom kitchen and all baths; and cherry bookcases in the finished lower level library/den. But the heart of this home is the intelligently designed gourmet kitchen with its quartzite counters, French porcelain tile backsplash, custom cherry cabinets, specialty lighting and quality stainless steel appliances including a commercial grade SubZero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf propane cooktop and double ovens, warming drawer, Bosch dishwasher, built-in microwave and even a built-in coffee maker! The essentials, plus some, are new------all new mechanicals including propane furnace, HVAC, geo/thermal hot water heater, roof, floors, windows, skylights, doors, bathrooms, lighting, ceiling fans etc. Too many details to mention. A must see!
Listed by Sandpiper Realty
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- Square Feet3396
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1988
- Year Renovated2020
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- MLS Number37440
- List Price$1,349,000
- Modification Date2020-12-18T21:23:24
- Date Listed2020-10-18T21:20:51
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch - Screened, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt31799
- Yard TypeLevel lawn areas
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeCommercial grade SubZero
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeLG
- Stove TypeWolf propane countertop & wall ovens
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeLG with Ozonator
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count7
- StreetBayes Hill Road
- Building Number29
- Location41.4326162, -70.5909753
- Flooring TypeCherry wood throughout; tile in baths and bamboo in library/den
- Floor 1 DescriptionEnter via the foyer with its copper slate floor and then pass through a three story atrium into the home, showcasing the maple tread and marble riser circular staircase with its cherry wood and stainless steel cable railing system. Across the front is the open and bright dining and living room with sliders to the deck. Across the rear is that very special cook's kitchen open to the family room with a two-sided wood burning fireplace (shared with the living room) and access to that same deck. There is also an oversized doorway to a delightful and spacious 3 season porch. A powder room, and a separate laundry room with pantry lead out to the mudroom and the oversized garage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionHeading up the circular staircase to the 2nd level is a bedroom at the front with ensuite bath. To the rear is another bedroom with ensuite bath with an additional door for access from the hall. Continuing down the hall one enters the Master bedroom with its fully tiled, glass enclosed shower with heated towel bars, spacious walk in closet, built in cherry drawers, skylights and French doors to a mahogany deck.
- Floor 3 DescriptionContinuing up that circular staircase to the right is an open den area and to the left is the 4th bedroom which has its own ensuite powder room. A shower could be added here if desired.
- Basement DescriptionHeading down the circular staircase from the atrium entrance is an additional 480 sq. ft.of finished space that is not included in the listed square footage. This is currently a library/den with 40 feet of cherry wood bookcases, coffered ceiling and bamboo floor. Other use options abound e.g., a great media room, exercise space etc. There is also a spacious storage room/pantry for case lot storage and/or wine cellar. The remaining half of the lower level is a workshop and storage room. This area contains the mechanicals of the home.