- 1975Year Built
Make this charming Cape your forever home! This home sits on a .27 acre lot which is landscaped with mature trees, shrubs, perennials and blueberry bushes, as well as a large front lawn and garden area. Located in a well-maintained neighborhood the home is close to the school, library and Land Bank trails for hiking, and about a mile from shops, restaurants, beaches and the ferry terminal. A beautiful flagstone patio in the backyard creates a relaxed setting for your outdoor dining and entertaining amidst a backdrop of vibrant blue hydrangeas in the summer. The trees in the backyard provide a canopy over the patio area for both privacy and shade which makes it the perfect spot for your fire pit. This home features open living space between the kitchen and dining room and flows into the living room where a brick fireplace with a wood stove adds to the feel of warmth and charm. There are beautiful hardwood floors throughout the first floor and many of the windows in the home have been replaced. The windows are large which allows the sunshine to pour in on a bright day.
Listed by Anchor Realty of Martha's Vineyard
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- Square Feet1142
- Foundation Typeconcrete
- Fireplacesyes with wood stove
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1975
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- MLS Number37438
- List Price$777,000
- Modification Date2020-11-02T20:24:27
- Date Listed2020-11-02T20:24:27
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a large workshop/shed offering generous space for many different possibilities from keeping kayaks/boat/bike under cover, workshop or a dry space to store firewood for the wood stove. This shed has so many possibilities because of the size .
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor features hardwood floors and a first floor bedroom with a slider and deck to the back yard. The fireplace features a wood stove. Kitchen has lots of storage with floor to ceiling built in cabinets and an island with additional storage. Dining room is well lit with many windows .
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor has 2 bedrooms, one offering a skylight view. There is a third smaller room upstairs with a skylight that would make a great home office, exercise area or playroom. The second bathroom at the top of the stairs has a spa-like feel with vaulted ceiling and hanging accent light fixture. Centered under 3 windows is a deep claw-foot soaker tub for your peace and serenity. Finished off with a pedestal sink the bathroom is quite alluring.
- Basement DescriptionFull poured concrete basement with lots of room for storage. Oil tank is in the basement. This basement could be converted into extra living space, The basement is separated into separate areas with lots of room for storage, There is a door that exits the basement to the bulkhead door in the backyard.
- StreetPinewood Lane
- Building Number18
- Location41.444807, -70.5729964
- Parkingparking for multiple cars
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt11877
- Yard TypeLandscaped with grass, shrubs and mature trees
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYES
- Dishwasher TypeYES
- Dryer TypeYES
- Stove TypeYES
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYES
- UsmAmenitiesFireplace, Garden
- Update TypePC