- 1983Year Built
This charming traditional Cape style home sits on a very private 1.42 acre lot. Set well back off of the road, this home provides an abundance of privacy in a location that is close to town and Lake Tashmoo. The interior boasts two living rooms, one with a fireplace and the other with a woodstove. The sunny open kitchen extends into the dining area and the first living room. A spacious first floor master bedroom suite means no stairs to climb. On the second floor there are two bedrooms that share a bath, plus an additional bonus room. A large, partially above ground, heated basement could be finished off for additional living space. The rear deck with awning provides a place to enjoy the outdoors. Beautifully landscaped grounds surround the entire house. Recent upgrades include a new roof, some windows, and gutters in 2019. A terrific two car garage with storage above rounds out this very special property.
Listed by Cronigs Real Estate
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- Square Feet1886
- Fireplacesyes - brick
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1983
- Year Renovated2018
- Heat TypeElectric
- MLS Number37376
- List Price$885,000
- Modification Date2020-10-27T14:35:30
- Date Listed2020-10-12T14:43:13
- Other Struct DescriptionTerrific two car garage is partially in-ground with a storage area above.
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionAttractive living room with a brick fireplace. Kitchen opens up to a dining area which in turn is open to a second additional living room with a woodstove. There is one half bath off of the dining area. Master bedroom suite. Sliders lead a back deck.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo bedrooms share a full bathroom. Additional bonus room offers extra space for uses such as an exercise room, library, or office.
- Floor 3 DescriptionNone
- Basement DescriptionFull, partially above ground, unfinished, has heat.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count1
- StreetDaggett Avenue
- Building Number233
- Location41.4629205, -70.6111066
- ParkingPlenty pf parking near the garage behind the house.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt61855
- Yard TypeLarge beautifully landscaped yard.
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- UsmAmenitiesBasement, Fireplace, Garden