- 2005Year Built
What's not to like on this lush & private half-acre property less than a mile from town. The 4 bedroom Cape has farmer's porches front and rear. The Master Suite shares the first floor with open living space. A post & beam is all that separates the spacious kitchen and living room. A wood-burning stove, powder room, laundry closet and slider to the covered rear deck round out the main floor. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom with double vanity. The basement has a partially finished rec room and 3rd full bath. The outdoors has mature landscaping for privacy. There are large fenced-in vegetable gardens, 2 garden sheds and a large storage shed. The detached 2-car garage was built in 2016. It has central AC and an expansive 2nd floor awaiting your finishing touches.
Listed by Martha's Vineyard Seacoast Properties
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number37281
- List Price$1,200,000
- Modification Date2020-10-02T17:15:44
- Date Listed2020-10-02T17:15:45
- Other Struct Description2 car garage built in 2016 has central AC and spacious, semi-finished 2nd floor. Attic storage with pull-down stairs. 2 garden sheds and large storage shed.
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- StreetChambers Way
- Building Number8
- Location41.3987282, -70.5476654
- ParkingParking for house, separate parking for garage
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Deck, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt21780
- Yard TypeFront & Back
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Square Feet1729
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- FireplacesWood Stove
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2005
- Flooring TypeOak Hardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen floor plan. Wood stove. Master BR suite with large shower. Half-bath. Laundry closet. Slider to deck.
- Floor 2 Description3 Bedrooms. Bathroom with large shower and double vanity.
- Basement DescriptionFull with partially finished rec room. Full bathroom with large shower.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count5