- 1980Year Built
Opportunity awaits! Come create your Katama compound. This oversized lot is right on the Katama Bike Path, which allows for easy access to South Beach, downtown Edgartown, and Katama General Store. The main home features a classic three-bedroom / two-and-a-half bath home. The first floor offers an open kitchen / dining room, family room, en suite bedroom, and a screened porch that leads to two large decks. Upstairs one will find two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and an office with a second-floor deck. The finished basement offers a half bath, laundry area, and additional finished space. The unfinished framed guesthouse offers endless possibilities. With two porches, two bedrooms, one-and-a-half bathrooms, an open floor plan, and an expansive basement, this will be the ultimate guesthouse. The main house has impressive rental history. Showings are available on Saturday's (turnover days).
Listed by Keller Williams Realty
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number37237
- List Price$1,549,000
- Modification Date2020-09-08T04:31:19
- Date Listed2020-09-08T04:31:20
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor features an eat-in kitchen, living room, dining room, and en-suite bedroom. There is also a screened-in sunroom plus an expansive deck. There is a mini-split in the bedroom and another one in the living room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor has two bedrooms (both with mini-splits), a full bathroom, and an office that has a second-floor deck.
- Basement DescriptionFull finished basement with a mini-split, laundry, and half bathroom.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count2
- StreetHerring Creek Road
- Building Number8
- Location41.3792213, -70.5172666
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public, Deck, Porch - Screened, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt30056
- FeaturesMini-Split Heat/AC
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes (2)
- Stove TypeElectric Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes (1)