- 1870Year Built
Menemsha -- one of the most desirable locations on the Island. It is an easy walk to the village and to the beach from this sweetly located property. Set at the end of a private cul-de-sac, this remodeled beach themed, sea view cottage oozes with charm. Three bedrooms and two baths are in the two story main house. The second floor consists of a master suite, dressing area, bathroom, water-view office and bonus room with ample storage. A screened in porch and upper and lower decks point the way to terrific sunsets! A one bedroom one bath guest cottage and outdoor shower complete this property. Agent has an ownership interest in home.
Listed by Kendall & Kendall
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number37199
- List Price$2,450,000
- Modification Date2020-09-21T22:17:51
- Date Listed2020-09-21T22:17:51
- Other Struct DescriptionTitle V Septic System installed in May of 2010. Home Warranty in place can be transferred to new owner.
- Flooring TypeHardwood through out
- Floor 1 DescriptionTiled entry foyer, Laundry room with storage, Living room, dining room/kitchen with Corian countertops and upscale appliances. A screened in porch is off the dining room, a great place to watch the sunsets over the harbor and beach. Two bedrooms and a full bath with jacuzzi tub complete the first floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor consists of the Master suite with large bedroom, dressing room, custom tiled bathroom with stall shower and office area. Off of the bedroom is a large deck with great views. Beyond office is a utility space/bonus room and large cedar closet.
- Basement DescriptionPartial basement under a portion of house contains furnace, hot water heater, water pressure tanks, water filter and sump pump - Bulkhead entry.
- StreetChowder Kettle Lane
- Building Number17
- Location41.3526110, -70.7632390
- Parkingfor five cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Water Views
- Lot Size SqFt8712
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeGE
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- Stove TypeFrigidaire
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- 2nd Dwelling DescriptionThe guest cottage consists of a large bedroom and bathroom. It also has a separate entrance for the work shop.
- View Count11
- Square Feet2384
- Foundation TypeBlock and poured sections
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built1870
- Year Renovated2000
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Water ViewYes