- 1988Year Built
Magical and stunning setting with a luxurious lawn that stretches between ancient stonewalls to a lovely pond. This family compound has it all- a wonderful sunny setting with a pool out the back, private tennis court below the house and a large yard for anything fun outdoors. Also just across pasture road is the Chilmark softball field where sunday games delight the ballplayers young and old. Landbank properties up the road for miles of hiking or mountain biking. With sun beaming in throughout the day, this 5 bedroom home has great spaces for hanging together or alone, and plenty of opportunities to relax and appreciate the scenic surroundings. A short drive to Chilmark's spectacular beaches, its a home to enjoy for generations.
Listed by Feiner Real Estate
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number37137
- List Price$1,825,000
- Modification Date2020-08-25T16:57:22
- Date Listed2020-08-25T16:57:22
- Other Struct DescriptionPool house for mechanical equipment and storage. A guest house can be built after 5 years.
- Flooring Typewood, carpet and vinyl
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor has a wonderful bright feeling with loads of sunlight and doors that open from the dining area out to the deck. Sunny kitchen overlooks the pool and is designed to be able to cook and talk with guests or family. Cozy living room centered around a fireplace opens out to a sun room with great spaces for people to sit and relax. A down stairs bedroom is currently used as an office but the house could easily be expanded as it is well under the towns threshold for sizing.
- Floor 2 Description3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the 2nd floor. The master bedroom walks out onto a deck overlooking the yard and pond.
- Basement DescriptionPartially finished basement with a bedroom apartment used for AirBnB. There is a workout room, former dark room and walk out to garage.
- StreetWisteria Lane
- Building Number14
- Location41.364600, -70.732420
- Parkingfor 6-8 cars
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public, Private Tennis Court, Private Pool, Garden, Deck, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt165528
- Yard Typelarge and rolling with a pond and stonewalls
- Square Feet2093
- Foundation TypeConcrete block
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1988
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typey
- Dishwasher Typey
- Dryer Typey
- Stove TypePropane
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typey
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count21