- 2020Year Built
MAJOR'S COVE - NEW CONSTRUCTION - Striking, classic colonial design with exceptional curb appeal, sited beautifully on approx 3/4 acre lot in a very desirable area of Edgartown. This four Bedroom, five bath home is the definition of casual elegance and island living. Open floor plan with 9ft high ceilings and wide oak flooring. Living Room with stone fireplace, separate Dining Room, Custom Kitchen with Carrara Marble counters, Viking® Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Center island and separate Breakfast Area….providing plenty of room for everyone to commune in the kitchen! Ground Floor Primary Bedroom Suite, Three additional bedrooms upstairs, two of which have their own Private Bathrooms and walk in closets. A second living/entertainment area, a guest bedroom and a guest bathroom. Lower Level can be finished with fifth bedroom - 5 Bedroom Septic System - Egress windows are already in place, rec room and family room! Central air conditioning and forced hot air heat throughout. Huge mahogany deck and outdoor shower. Landscaping already in place, irrigation system, outdoor Shower, granite lined defined driveway and a Two Car Garage. Walk to Association boardwalk, water access, boat launch and tennis, all beautifully maintained. A very central location for easy access to all island towns. Easy to show. *Interior Photos Are Of Similar Home. Exterior photos are of actual home.
Listed by Alisan Lohan-Conway Properties
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36983
- List Price$1,850,000
- Modification Date2020-08-05T18:04:13
- Date Listed2020-08-05T18:04:14
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo Car Garage - Attached.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Carpet and Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast area, Half Bathroom, Laundry, Primary Bedroom Suite
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo Additional Bedroom Suites - with private baths, One Guest Bedroom, One Guest Bathroom, Loft.
- Basement DescriptionFull Poured Masonry Foundation. Two Egress Windows. Price does not include finished basement. Finished Basement at an additional price.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count7
- StreetMajors Cove Lane
- Building Number10
- Location41.4124403, -70.5751979
- ParkingImproved and Defined Driveway with plenty of parking
- Outdoor SpacesCommunity Tennis Court, Deck, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt34362
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes - Stainless Steel - Viking®
- Dishwasher TypeYes - Stainless Steel - Viking®
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes - Stainless Steel - Viking®
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes