- 1855Year Built
Sitting majestically on William Street, this Greek Revival home welcomes your arrival. Extensively renovated in 2005, this property offers the complete Vineyard Lifestyle package. Offered fully furnished*, including a British Racing Green two-seater Jaguar XK8 convertible, you can start enjoying the Vineyard the moment you arrive. The home features a spacious living room, separate dining area, first floor bedroom with bath (currently used as an office), and three additional bedrooms on the second floor, including the master suite with private deck overlooking the spectacular gardens. As you walk out the French doors to the back patio, you are greeted by an amazing oasis right in the heart of town. The gardens have been thoughtfully designed and maintained, creating a park-like setting. Enjoy all in-town living has to offer in a charming, historic New England neighborhood. *The interior decor was featured in New England Home Magazine.
Listed by Island Real Estate
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36862
- List Price$2,250,000
- Modification Date2020-07-13T18:51:09
- Date Listed2020-07-13T18:51:09
- Other Struct DescriptionParking area for home is off the back of the property. Access for parking is off Franklin Street.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Irrigation
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- StreetWilliam Street
- Building Number116
- Location41.4571739, -70.6046234
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public, Garden, Patio
- Lot Size SqFt24310
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped yard with patio and amazing gardens
- Square Feet3090
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1855
- Year Renovated2005
- Flooring Typewood and carpeting
- Floor 1 DescriptionSpacious living room for entertaining, dining room, bookshelves, first floor bedroom (or office) with bath, kitchen.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms on the second floor. Two bedrooms share a bath. En suite master bedroom has spacious modern bath with marble tile and large walk in closet and private deck overlooking spectacular gardens.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished. Washer and dryer in basement.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count9