- 1890Year Built
This charming and beloved historical family home is a five minute walk from the center of West Tisbury with Alley's General Store, Library, and the Grange Hall artisan's fairs and farmer's markets. The house is charming and lives much larger than the square footage, with four bedrooms, a formal dining room, and parlor, and ample closet space. The interior has good light and flow and features lovely vintage details throughout. The property is next door to the Mill Pond and town green space. The yard is inviting featuring graceful trees and lawn space for outdoor play and overlooking beautiful meadow land. Being in West Tisbury allows access to idyllic Lambert's Cove beach, and the house is a short bike ride from Sepiessa walking trails and access to the Tisbury Great Pond for kayaking and paddle boarding. The house is in the historic district. The septic is a cesspool in good condition and passed Title V. A brand new 200 amp electrical service has been installed. House is winterized - insulated and with oil fired heat.
Listed by Tea Lane Associates
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36858
- List Price$819,000
- Modification Date2020-07-01T16:34:41
- Date Listed2020-07-01T16:34:41
- Other Struct DescriptionShed.
- Flooring Typewood
- Floor 1 DescriptionSunroom/porch, kitchen, dining area, full bathroom, first floor bedroom, and living room with woodstove.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms, full bathroom, and sitting area.
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space.
- Update TypePC
- View Count16
- StreetEdgartown West Tisbury Road
- Building Number675
- Location41.3829405, -70.6707281
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt17990
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeno
- Dryer Typeno
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeNone
- Washer Typeyes