- 1986Year Built
Ideally located home on the edge of Edgartown Village and "on the way" to South Beach. An easy walk into Town for coffee, shopping, an evening at one of Edgartown's elegant eateries, or to catch the Harbor launch at the Yacht Club. The home features a covered front porch overlooking a garden patio with comfortable couches and umbrellas. There is a fenced yard, and a grassy lawn which leads to the private rear yard and outside deck and shower. Inside, the bright, two story foyer leads the way to a living room with hardwood floors, fireplace, and a wall of windows overlooking the lushly landscaped yard. Beyond, there is an eat in kitchen, home office/den, and half bath. The second floor consists of a Master Bedroom with private bath and two additional bedrooms which share a full bath. The partially finished basement contains a family room, large storage closet, laundry and utility room. And for your island car and other necessities there is a detached two car garage. A wonderful family home.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36836
- List Price$1,750,000
- Modification Date2020-06-25T17:43:04
- Date Listed2020-06-25T17:43:05
- Other Struct DescriptionDetached two car garage.
- Flooring TypeWOOD
- Floor 1 DescriptionFoyer, living room, kitchen, dining area, den/office, half bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom with full bath, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, second full bath.
- Floor 3 DescriptionNA
- Basement DescriptionFull poured concrete basement with Family room, laundry, large storage closet and utility room.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count3
- StreetKatama Road
- Building Number137
- Location41.3842191, -70.5182428
- Parking4 cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt8276
- Yard Typefenced, landscaped
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes