- 2020Year Built
NEW CONSTRUCTION, almost finished! A delightful home nestled in a quiet "cul de sac" within strolling distance to both the Lagoon and downtown. Featuring a gourmet kitchen that will include top-shelf appliances and an island that can seat up to eight people. This one of a kind house that is perfect for entertaining! There are two "owner suites", including one on the first floor that features a delightful soaking tub. Need a Home office? The bright and "airy" lower level could be another "owner's suite", or a media room, or a large home office. There is even space for a small swimming pool The septic system can accommodate six bedrooms. When you include the third floor and the lower level, this house has almost 4000 sq ft of usable space. Broker has an equity interest.
Listed by Arrowhead Homes
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36809
- List Price$1,300,000
- Modification Date2020-07-17T20:57:00
- Date Listed2020-07-17T20:57:00
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionDesigned for both entertaining and practicality, this intelligently designed floor plan allows for graceful transitions from room to room. Award-winning kitchen design has a floor to ceiling pantry, as well as a generously sized island that can seat up to eight people. The 1st-floor owner's suite features a large walk-in closet and a tiled bath with an oversized shower (with seat) and an elegant soaking tub located in front of soaring windows.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor boasts two spacious bedrooms and a common bath that has a laundry center in it. Also on the second floor is another “owner’s suite” that has a large private deck, for enjoying nature at its best.
- Floor 3 DescriptionOver 500 sq ft of heated/air condition space. This wide-open space can be used for many purposes, lounge, media room, etc.
- Basement DescriptionThis bright and cheery space features a ceiling height of almost 10' high! There is a wall of glass facing the backyard. The basement can be finished to have two additional bedrooms and or large offices. There is plumbing for a full bath that is plumbed in. The high ceilings would be ideal for a media room.
- StreetChapde Lane
- Building Number15
- Location41.4461589, -70.6057711
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt26136
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count7