- 1862Year Built
Stunning gut-renovated historic home in the heart of downtown Edgartown! Completely re-imagined to meet modern tastes and comforts, this beautiful brand new home provides welcome respite from the hustle and bustle. With views of the Dr. Daniel Fisher house and gardens, this property has so many rare elements. Architecturally balanced and blended between old and new by Sasha Robinson-White, the residence was rebuilt from top to bottom by McHugh builders to an exceptionally high level. The exterior, which includes much of the original ca. 1862 structure, strikes all the right notes for downtown Edgartown, and now includes all new windows, brand new roof and clapboard siding, and over 3,000 square feet of decks on two levels. The interior features traditional elements like a jaw-dropping coffered great room, knotty whitewashed oak floors, a front parlor, butler's pantry and more. The home also incorporates modern aspects where desired, exemplified by a state of the art kitchen with extensive cabinetry, Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, and quartz countertops. All four and one half bathrooms offer spa-like experiences, featuring the finest choices in tile and fixtures. Five bedrooms are spread through both levels of the house, with a large den and office providing bonus living areas. Overall, the home is exceptionally bright, airy, and inviting - just the perfect option for in-town living. The oversize lot offers plenty of room to spread out to ample lawn or garden areas. Nearing completion, this superb offering will be ready for occupancy by end of July 2020. Additional photos of the interior and exterior coming soon. Please contact broker to show.
Listed by Compass
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36763
- List Price$4,195,000
- Modification Date2020-06-12T20:04:08
- Date Listed2020-06-12T20:04:09
- Other Struct Description3,000 sf of decking - adding first and second level.
- Flooring TypeOak/Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionDramatic open living spaces. Beautiful great room with living/dining areas, wood burning fireplace, coffered ceiling. Expansive brand new kitchen with custom cabintery, center island, quartz counters, butler's pantry and more. One bedroom, one full bathroom, one half bathroom, den, and office areas.
- Floor 2 Description4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and laundry room. The master includes walk-in closet, luxurious bathroom, private deck and views over lawns of the neighboring Daniel Fisher House property.
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished basement with storage and mechanicals.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count20
- StreetPeases Point Way North
- Building Number40
- Location41.3916493, -70.5164066
- ParkingBrick parking area
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt10018
- Yard TypeSpacious back yard
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeWolf
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY