- 2004Year Built
This gracious, impeccably detailed, three-story air conditioned home with guest house and garage overlooks Vineyard Haven harbor towards the East Chop lighthouse, steps away from its own sandy beach and an easy stroll to downtown Vineyard Haven. Thoughtfully sited and designed, the 5,787- sf house on 1.55 acres includes four bedrooms, an expansive living and dining room, and multiple porches with spectacular water views. A graceful gambrel designed house was built in 2004 which incorporates an abundance of windows, red cedar shingles, and copper gutters. The first floor boasts an open living room with a dramatic fieldstone fireplace and a wall of French doors with views of the harbor. The gourmet kitchen adjoins a screened in porch for that perfect sunset dinner. Enjoy multiple outside sitting areas including a porch, another screened in porch and an outside kitchen and dining table on a sunny bluestone terrace. The second floor has a breathtaking master suite with an enviable master bathroom. Completing the second floor are three more bedrooms en suite and two sitting rooms. A third floor with large open spaces and sweeping views, especially from the widow's walk, will entice you for that afternoon read. Additional amenities include a full walkout basement with wet bar, an exercise room, a media room, plus a state of the art wine cellar and an elevator. This is a very special offering!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36702
- List Price$11,500,000
- Modification Date2020-06-01T14:56:29
- Date Listed2020-06-01T14:56:29
- Other Struct Description1300 sf.guest house with 2 bedrooms but the septic system allows for 3 bedrooms.Light and airy, this is a wonderful year round spot!
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes
- StreetMill House Way
- Building Number52
- Location41.4596352, -70.6014632
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Private, Gym, Hot Tub, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt67518
- Yard TypeManicured
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeThermador Professional 6 burner
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet7101
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2004
- Floor 1 DescriptionDramatic entry with views through a wall of living room French doors to the harbor, den, informal dining in open living room, gourmet kitchen, mud room, and 2 screened in porches and an open porch.
- Floor 2 DescriptionA spectacular master suite overlooking harbor with three additional bedrooms with baths and two sitting areas
- Floor 3 DescriptionSpacious, open office area with premium views especially from the amazing Widow's Walk!
- Basement DescriptionWalk out basement with media room, state of the art wine cellar, large game area, wet bar, laundry, and utility room.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count13