- 1900Year Built
A truly spectacular residence with rooms of gracious proportion and grand scale, plentiful natural light, modern amenities, and exquisite craftsmanship in a recent renovation. Includes over 3800 sq. ft. of living space, a gourmet kitchen with professional appliances, dining room, spacious living room with fireplace, home office, walk-in pantry and powder room on the main level. The second floor features 4 bedrooms each with en-suite baths including a master bedroom suite with private porch and 2 full baths. The fully finished lower level includes a digital projection theatre with state-of-the-art surround sound, a rec-room with stunning brick detail, sauna, full tile bath, bunkroom, and laundry room with double washer/dryers. An inviting bluestone patio surrounded by gardens adorns the rear of the property and is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Beautiful gardens, outdoor shower and stone fireplace complete this outdoor oasis. A special place, 71 State Road awaits a new owner to enjoy gracious living while being close to Downtown Vineyard Haven shops, restaurants, harbor and ferry. Ample off-street parking.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36675
- List Price$1,350,000
- Modification Date2020-06-01T15:54:52
- Date Listed2020-06-01T15:54:53
- Other Struct DescriptionGarden shed, outdoor shower and outdoor stone fireplace. Note: Other details include central vac and generator hook-up.
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen floor plan with gourmet kitchen with center island, dining room off kitchen with brick fireplace. Living room with fireplace, home office, powder room, pantry, storage closets.
- Floor 2 Description3 guest bedrooms with private baths. Spacious master bedroom suite with 2 full baths and private covered porch. Second level deck extends along the side of the house.
- Basement DescriptionFull finished basement with over 1,200 sq. ft. of additional living space. Lower level includes home theater, large family room with detailed brick arches, sauna, bunkroom/exercise room, and full bath with tile shower. Large laundry room with extra storage and 2 washers/2 dryers.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count7
- StreetState Road
- Building Number71
- Location41.4523622, -70.6054368
- ParkingStone driveway with ample parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt8400
- Yard TypeLandscaped with shed, bluestone patio and fireplace
- Square Feet2849
- Foundation TypeFull concrete
- Fireplaces2 Fireplaces
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1900
- Year Renovated2006
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeThermador
- Dishwasher TypeSamsung
- Dryer Type2 in Laundry Room
- Stove TypeThermador 6 burner with grill & Miele warmer
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type2 in Laundry Room