- 1890Year Built
Truly a once in a lifetime chance to live in one of Edgartown's most desirable locations. Only one of five homes in this exclusive enclave, you have a front row seat to watch the activity of the outer harbor, lighthouse, sailboats, Chappy Beach Club-a 180 degree view. This home embodies all of what in-town Edgartown living is, a quiet winding street, waterfront, walk to town and the beach. Easy in and out of town access without the hassle of traffic. This classic Shingle Style home has been meticulously restored to preserve its exquisite design details. There is a lovely living room with grand views over the water and an intimate seating area near the fireplace. You will find a spacious open dining room to a beautifully paneled billiards room and half bath. The kitchen is well designed and feels open to the house but does allow for privacy if one wanted, a clever design. There are multiple bedroom suites upstairs for generational living as well as a privately sited guest cottage. A two car garage has ample space for boat storage and cars. Enjoy all that Edgartown has to offer with the ease of this location and historic beauty of this home.
Listed by Tea Lane Associates
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36618
- List Price$13,900,000
- Modification Date2020-05-19T00:56:52
- Virtual TourView Tour
- Date Listed2020-05-19T00:56:52
- Other Struct DescriptionGuest house and two car garage. Property can be expanded to 7 bedrooms.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes
- StreetStarbuck Neck Road
- Building Number7
- Location41.39371, -70.5056226
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt52272
- Yard TypeLovely gardens, manicured lawn, beautiful walkways.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typesub zero
- Dishwasher TypeTwo Bosch
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove TypeElectric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count37
- Square Feet3751
- Foundation TypeGreat basement partially finished with 1500 bottle wine cellar&laundry
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath2
- Year Built1890
- Year Renovated2000
- Flooring TypeBeautiful antique fir floors
- Floor 1 DescriptionTwo living areas, billiards bar style room, open kitchen eating area, wrap around decking and covered porch, laundry, little gym and two half baths.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo en-suite bedrooms with baths and expansive water views. Two additional private bedrooms share a bath. An office/bedroom with commanding views.
- Floor 3 DescriptionAttic could be renovated into very interesting space.
- Basement DescriptionPartially finished with beautiful wood paneling, loads of storage and closets as well as a laundry and wash sink. Also a 1500 bottte wine cellar.