- 2020Year Built
Newly built extraordinary SIX BEDROOM , SIX AND A HALF BATH 5500 square foot architect designed WATERFRONT home on 4.8 acres of rolling woodlands, open meadow and 385 feet of DIRECT WATERFRONT at Nashamois Point on EDGARTOWN GREAT POND on MARTHA'S VINEYARD. Home features an elegant FIRST FLOOR MASTER SUITE, an exquisite GOURMET KITCHEN with two center islands, quartz counters, 6 burner Wolf gas stove, SubZero refrigerator, two dishwashers, two wine coolers, and custom cabinetry. There is a SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM with gas fireplace and triple arched doors leading out to a covered porch, IN GROUND POOL, and blue stone patio in the fenced back yard all with spectacular WATER VIEWS. On the second floor there are FOUR ENSUITE BEDROOMS, three of which have private balconies with fantastic WATER VIEWS and for those times when the whole family gathers there is a SIXTH BEDROOM and bath in the lower level and room to build two ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS over the garage if desired. For those memorable boating and beach outings there is a boat and motor available at water's edge for trips to the sand, surf, and sun of SOUTH BEACH, an Atlantic ocean barrier beach only minutes away, and 6 kayaks at the ready for enjoying the blue Herons, Swans, and Osprey while exploring the five fingers of EDGARTOWN GREAT POND on MARTHA'S VINEYARD.
Listed by American Real Estate LLC
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36595
- List Price$12,500,000
- Modification Date2020-05-18T12:33:10
- Date Listed2020-05-18T12:33:10
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo car detached garage, framed above and deeded for two additional bedrooms, home office, game room, or artist studio.
- Flooring TypeWOOD
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, living room, dining area, Master Bedroom & bath, Office den, laundry room, half bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionFour ensuite bedrooms, office/den.
- Floor 3 DescriptionNA
- Basement DescriptionBedroom and full bath. Large Mechanicals room, boat storage racks, Electronics, Gererac and electric panel room.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count57
- StreetBriggs Road
- Building Number9
- Location41.3765656, -70.5619346
- Parking4 CARS
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- Lot Size SqFt209088
- Yard Typelandscaped
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Dishwasher Type2 Asko
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove Type6 Burner Wolf gas stove
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet5500
- Foundation TypeFull poured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2020
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes