- 2019Year Built
NEW CONSTRUCTION - EDGARTOWN. READY TO MOVE IN! Brand new custom built home with superb craftsmanship throughout. Only .6 of a mile to Sengekontacket, boat launch & short drive to Downtown Edgartown. You'll instantly feel the quality of this very elegant Vineyard home. Custom kitchen w/white wood cabinets, Soapstone & Carrara Marble counters, Carrara marble backsplash, Stainless steel apron sink, under cabinet lighting. Stainless steel Viking® appliances, including café style refrigerator, gas range (w/pot filler), dishwasher & built in microwave drawer. Custom built island w/Carrara marble counter top, wainscoting, pendants & beverage cooler. Living room features a stone gas fireplace, custom built bookcases & beautiful hardwood floors. Separate/open dining room w/hardwood floors. Additional Breakfast dining w/French doors leading to large mahogany deck, beautiful backyard & outdoor shower. Half bath w/farmhouse pedestal sink, Carrara marble hexagonal tiled floor & wainscoting. Laundry w/front loading washer & dryer. 2ND FLOOR: Traditional wood staircase w/open railings leading to 3 bedrooms, open loft/tv area w/hardwood floors & 3 full bathrooms. Two beautiful Master Suites each featuring rustic beams & full ensuite baths. Main Master Bathroom has a large walk in shower, frameless glass door, lined w/Carrara marble subway tiles & shower seat. Double vanity (2 sinks), Carrara marble counters, wainscoting & Carrara marble floors. Second Master Bedroom w/Carrara marble shower. Third bedroom w/large closet adjacent to loft & third full bathroom w/Carrara marble countertop, floors & subway tiled tub/shower. Large, bright loft with trey ceiling, walk in closet & hardwood floors. Anderson windows, deluxe window trim & woodwork, maintenance free exterior. High Efficiency Propane Forced Hot Air heat & Central Air-Conditioning. Central vac system. Fully Landscaped yard, pea stone driveway lined w/granite block, fenced in yard w/lawn irrigation system. Attached garage w/automatic opener. BASEMENT: Huge basement, already insulated w/full size windows for added light which can be easily finished for a wonderful additional living space. One year Builder's Warranty. Luxury Living, Exquisitely designed & furnished with all the amenities you could wish for. Beautifully appointed and contents may be purchased separately. Easy to show. Ready to move in for 2020 Summer season or rental property.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36556
- List Price$1,175,000
- Modification Date2020-04-20T06:20:45
- Date Listed2020-04-20T06:20:46
- Other Struct DescriptionOne Car Garage.
- Flooring TypeOak, Carpet and Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Half Bath, Laundry, One Car Garage. Hardwood floors throughout.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo Master Bedrooms with Full Baths, One Guest Bedroom, One Full Guest Bathroom (Total of 3 Full baths), Loft/recreation area. Hardwood floors with with tiled baths and carpeted bedrooms.
- Floor 3 DescriptionNot Applicable
- Basement DescriptionFull - Poured Masonry - 800 sq.ft. basement, already studded and insulated, with two egress windows, ready to be finished.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count5
- StreetTenth Street South
- Building Number8
- Location41.403420, -70.556180
- ParkingYes - Off Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt13800
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeStainless steel - Viking®
- Dishwasher TypeStainless Steel - Viking®
- Dryer TypeYes - Samsung®
- Stove TypeGas - Stainless Steel - Viking®
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes - Samsung® - Front Loader