- 1998Year Built
GRAND KATAMA COMPOUND WITH SUPERLATIVE VIEWS NEAR SOUTH BEACH. Perfectly located near South Beach and abutting conservation land, this magnificent, custom-built residence offers roughly 4800-square feet of living space anchored by expansive, unobstructed views across the Katama Plains to the Atlantic Ocean beyond. This substantial Katama compound includes a magnificent tri-level Main House featuring open-designed living spaces with sliding French doors that open out to south-facing decks and a beautifully landscaped yard -- PLUS a detached Carriage House with another 534-sf of living space and a full bath. On the lower level of the Carriage House is a 2-bay garage that could be easily transformed into a "party barn" or entertainment hub and of course, there is room for an in-ground pool. This property is ideal for gathering family and friends on The Vineyard and it would also make a great rental investment property. NOTE: Starting in June, architect and designer, Keith Musinski of Equilibrium Design will be unveiling a 5-part video series outlining his signature plans to transform this property into a fresh and modern Katama beach retreat with pool. A "sneak peek" of the renovation plans are included in the photo gallery. Renovation renderings visualize some of the architectural design.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36544
- List Price$2,750,000
- Modification Date2020-04-25T14:04:16
- Date Listed2020-04-25T14:04:17
- Other Struct DescriptionIn addition to the attached oversized 2-car garage, there is a detached Carriage House that is comprised of another 2-car garage, perfect for boat or beach gear storage -- and which could also be transformed into a "party barn". Upstairs, there is a 534-s.f. bonus space with a juliette balcony and full bath.
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- StreetPlains Court
- Building Number5
- Location41.361099, -70.526321
- ParkingFour (4) Total Garage Bays PLUS Expansive Brick Parking Courtt
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt23522
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Yard
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubZero® Refrigerator/Freezer
- Dishwasher TypeBosch®
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeDacor® Stainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count8
- Square Feet4779
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesBeach Stone Gas Fireplace In Living Room
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1998
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of an open-designed Family Room and and an adjacent Den/Office, both with sliding French doors that open out to a covered mahogany deck and steps that lead down to beautiful yard with lawn. On the other side of the Family Room, there is a bedroom with en suite full bath and walk-in closet. Off the main foyer is a combined Laundry/Bathroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is anchored a wall of sliding French doors that open onto an expansive wraparound deck -- and an open-designed space combining living, dining and a gourmet kitchen. There is also a spacious Master Bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, ample closet space and a master bathroom with double vanity, soaking tub and shower.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe third floor living space is accessible by an open staircase. The open loft-like space features vaulted ceilings, different alcoves and walk-out access to a small, third-floor deck with superlative views . . . perfect for enjoying sunset.
- Basement DescriptionThere is an expansive unfinished basement offering over 1,000-sf of space that could be finished to include an in-home gym, media room, wine cellar -- or used as storage space.