- 1987Year Built
Lambert's Cove---West Tisbury country manor sited on a treed knoll in the Longview neighborhood. This spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is well maintained and renovated with a contemporary flair. The property features multiple interior and exterior gathering spaces. Enjoy the family room with wood burning stove off the kitchen/dining area, the living room with nearby wet bar, loft area TV room, and a rec room in the lower level. If you prefer the outdoors, relax on the full length double level front porches, the sunny rear deck or on the swing in the garden area. Best of all, Lambert's Cove Beach, Seth's Pond and Ice House Pond are all nearby for easy water access.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36531
- List Price$1,529,000
- Modification Date2020-05-18T23:54:50
- Date Listed2020-05-18T23:54:51
- Flooring TypeWood, carpet, tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionFabulous open kitchen/dining area with an abundance of counter workspace and seating. This very light and bright space is accessible from the rear deck. A large pantry, wet bar and a separate laundry/mudroom with its own deck access complete the rear side of this main level. At the front is the main entrance off the porch into the hall foyer with powder room and stairway to the 2nd floor. To the right is the living room and to the left is a family room with built-in shelving that flanks a wood burning fireplace now used for a recently installed wood stove. The family room flows seamlessly to the dining/kitchen.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe stairway leads to an open landing area with another open stairway that leads up to the finished 3rd floor. To the right of the stairway is the front to rear Master suite featuring a very spacious bedroom with direct access to the porch. The ensuite bath features double sink vanity, soaking tub that takes advantage of its perch among the trees, and a tiled shower room. A walk-in closet completes the suite. To the left front of the 2nd floor is a spacious bedroom with its own access to the porch as well as direct access to the shower bath off the hall. To the left rear is a smaller bedroom with access to that same bath via a hallway off the landing.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe open stairway from the 2nd floor leads up to this additional living area with spacious 4th bedroom, tiled shower bath and an open, loft style TV room. NOTE: The Assessor card does not reflect this 748 sq. ft. of finished space nor does it include the bedroom, bath and loft room in its tallies.
- Basement DescriptionTwo car under home garage and a nearly 500 sq. ft. finished area that is NOT included in the ELA. The finished space is currently used as a rec room but has potential for other options.
- StreetBlack Brook Crossing
- Building Number5
- Location41.4368363, -70.6633407
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt47916
- Yard TypeSloped
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge TypeWhirlpool side by side
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeGE Profile Electric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2