- 1999Year Built
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY 2020! FURNISHED .Sunnyside Retreat ! Located on bucolic Indian Hill . A large family compound on over a 4 acre lot surrounded by Beech trees , stonewalls and flower gardens offering the ultimate Vineyard life-style for peace and privacy. There is an 8 bedroom approved septic system with an brand new fully renovated 4 bedroom Main House , a lovely furnished 3 bedroom Guest Cottage, plus two more out-buildings available on this site to develop and customize for your lifestyle! Office, Gym, Studio ... ? Plenty room to add a pool for entertaining. This nature retreat is perfect for a large family, two families to share or a great rental home investment property nearby popular Lambert's Cove Beach and convenient to the Up-Island shopping center .
Listed by Suzanne Lanzone & Associates LLC
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36529
- List Price$1,999,000
- Modification Date2020-04-09T12:21:21
- Date Listed2020-04-09T12:21:21
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo studio out buildings for and office, gym or ....
- Heat TypePropane
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeNew
- Dishwasher TypeNew
- Dryer TypeLG Deluxe
- Stove TypeStainless - new
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeLG Deluxe
- StreetIndian Hill Road
- Building Number133
- Location41.418386, -70.6762139
- Parking8 cars or more !
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt188179
- Yard TypeBeautiful plantings with a surrounding large lawn
- Square Feet5250
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Year Built1999
- Year Renovated2018
- Flooring TypeKardean Pearl, Oak, Marble Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionChef's new kitchen, dining area, living room and a guest bedroom with full bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster Bedroom with en-suite full bath. Two guest bedrooms with a shared full bath . Laundry center.
- Floor 3 DescriptionTwo large open spaces with heat and A/C.
- Basement DescriptionFull walkout in both dwellings
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count34