- 1972Year Built
Waterfront opportunity. Sited just off the beach this comfortable 4 bedroom house has the best views on Lobsterville beach overlooking the sound, the Elizabeth islands, Menemsha and Dogfish bar. This unique property allows buyers to use the house with it's new septic system for 2020 and then either move it back or build a new house for 2021. Keep you boats out front, on a mooring or on the beach. Fishing, windsurfing, paddleboarding is at your fingertips. A property like this will change your relationship with and appreciation for nature as you watch the days progress through a new lens, enjoying spectacular sunsets every night. You can move the existing structure , seller will give you plans for a new house or you can design your own. The 180 degree unobstructed views simply cannot beat. Aquinnah arguably has some of the best beaches and water access on the vineyard and is easy to get a mooring with places in the pond for kayak and sunfish storage.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36521
- List Price$2,100,000
- Modification Date2020-04-03T15:18:44
- Date Listed2020-04-03T15:18:44
- Flooring Typecarpet and vinyl
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, living and dining areas all open out to huge deck. Full bath.
- Floor 2 Description4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a 2nd large deck spanning the length of the house.
- Basement DescriptionCurrently a drive-in garage, overflow area and bathroom.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count9
- StreetDriftwood Lane
- Building Number3
- Location41.352047, -70.7966418
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Private Tennis Court, Beach Access - Private, Water Views
- Lot Size SqFt34848
- Yard Type130 feet of beach front
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typey
- Dishwasher Typey
- Dryer Typey
- Stove Typey
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typey