- 1985Year Built
KATAMA!! Lovely expanded 4 BR, 3 1/2 Bath Cape style home set on a beautifully landscaped 3/4 acre lot in the Ocean Pines sub-division. Located equally distant between downtown Edgartown and South Beach, this lovingly maintained home is being offered fully furnished and move in ready. On the first floor there is a recently updated kitchen with breakfast nook. Open Dining /Living area with cathedral ceiling, wood burning fireplace and an abundance of windows to allow for lots of natural light. The screened porch and large deck off the living room look out over a spacious back yard which backs up to common land for added privacy. Down the hall is a 1/2 bath with washer and dryer, a good sized BR with bay window looking out over the back yard, a full bath and Large, Bright Master with walk-in closet, master bath with jacuzzi tub, and slider to back deck. Wide pine floors throughout with the exception of tiled kitchen and baths. Second floor has a third very large bedroom at one end, balcony overlooking the living room below, 4th bedroom at the other end and a shared full bath. Perfectly sited on this lot for privacy, this home also has a 2 car garage with unfinished loft space above. Perfect for seasonal or year round living, this home awaits the next family to love and care for it as the current owners have.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36504
- List Price$1,295,000
- Modification Date2020-03-31T15:46:22
- Date Listed2020-03-31T15:46:23
- Other Struct DescriptionSeparate two car garage with loft space above.
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionFirst floor entryway. Well appointed recently updated Kitchen on the left with front and side windows, granite countertops, stainless appliances and maple cabinets. Generous counter space and cabinets, built in appliances. Eat in area. Very spacious living room/great room with dining area off the kitchen. Cathedral ceilings. Flooded with natural light. Sliders to lovely screened in porch opening to the backyard. Wood burning fireplace. Wood floors throughout. Hallway off the entryway to two first floor bedrooms. Master with private bath. Cathedral ceilings. Glass doors open to back deck and yard. Full walk in closet. Second bedroom with large rear facing window looking at the backyard and deck. Full bath & half bath with laundry closet off hallway.
- Floor 2 DescriptionStairway up from the entryway to a very large bedroom (3rd) with high ceilings and lots of light. Full bath off short hallway. Balcony overlooking the living room to 4th bedroom with door to shared bathroom. Open and light.
- Basement DescriptionNo basement.
- StreetOld Dunham Corner Way
- Building Number25
- Location41.3667979, -70.5298633
- Parkingon site parking area and two car garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened
- Lot Size SqFt32670
- Yard TypeSpacious landscaped yard
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Fridge TypeFrigidaire Pro Stainless
- Dishwasher TypeFrigidaire Stainless
- Dryer Typeyes first floor
- Stove TypeGas Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes first floor
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count4