- 2019Year Built
KATAMA POINT: MOVE-IN READY FOR SUMMER 2020! Located in the highly-coveted Edgartown Bay Road area -- and a stone's throw away from the Town Landing access to Katama Bay -- this custom-built coastal chic home offers a superlative location plus top-notch amenities for the ultimate Vineyard lifestyle. Enjoy morning coffee on the covered porch before you head out on a brisk morning walk or bike ride. Launch your power boat or kayaks from the nearby Town Landing and enjoy a glorious day out on the water. Grab your gear and head out on Katama Bay for a clamming or fishing adventure OR enjoy the afternoon relaxing on nearby South Beach. Prepare a grilled dinner on the expansive back deck while family and friends enjoy time lounging around the Pool House or deck and swimming in the pool before dinner. This "builder's own" custom residence has been lovingly crafted using only top-grade materials and featuring exceptional architectural details such as an authentic fieldstone fireplace, shiplap paneling, a custom gunite pool with Pebbletech® finish, a detached Pool House with wet bar, half bath and outdoor shower . . . PLUS too many other extras to mention (see attached Specifications Overview). The property has also been tastefully outfitted with all brand new designer-selected furnishings, area rugs and custom window coverings in fresh summer-inspired colors and patterns. Furnishings and contents are available separately for a perfectly, move-in ready opportunity for Summer, 2020!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36487
- List Price$4,545,000
- Modification Date2020-04-25T02:50:56
- Virtual TourView Tour
- Date Listed2020-04-25T02:50:56
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a 16'x32' gunite heated saltwater pool with Pebbletech® finish -- and a detached 286-sf Pool House with sliders that open up for indoor-outdoor living. Inside there is a lounge area with television, kitchenette with sink and beverage refrigerator, plus a half bath and outdoor shower.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeBosch® Refrigerator | Marvel® 2-Drawer Under Counter | Marvel® Beverage
- Dishwasher TypeBosch® Stainless Dishwasher | Single Drawer Fisher & Paykel Dishwaher
- Dryer TypeSamsung® Front Loading Dryer (Floor 2 | Electrolux® Stackable (Floor 10
- Stove TypeThermador® Stainless 6-Burner Range +Hood | Sharp® Microwave Oven Drawer
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeSamsung® Steam Washer (Floor 2) | Electrolux® Stackable (Floor 1)
- Update TypePC
- View Count6
- StreetKatama Point Road
- Building Number17
- Location41.3541638, -70.5008579
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt20473
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Yard With Gunite Pool
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Square Feet3832
- Foundation TypePoured Concerete
- FireplacesWood-Burning Fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath3
- Year Built2019
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe expansive open-designed Great Room is perfectly framed by an authentic fieldstone fireplace and wall plus another full wall of glass sliders that open up onto the outdoor mahogany deck, bluestone terrace, pool and backyard. The Living/Dining areas and Gourmet Cook's Kitchen provide a seamless flow for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. The kitchen features custom stone countertops and tile work, a large center island with counter seating -- and is flanked by a Beverage Bar with beverage refrigerator and a Coffee Bar with drawer refrigerators both with easy access from the Dining Area. There is also a first-floor Master Bedroom Suite and a beautiful Master Bathroom with radiant heat tile flooring, a double vanity, soaking tub and walk-in glass shower. A Powder Room and Laundry Area with stackable washer/dryer and located off a hallway that connects the foyer and side entrance.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of an open Family/TV and billiards/game area -- PLUS three bedrooms, all with en suite baths. There is a separate Laundry Room and a small storage room that might be used as an Office/Den.
- Floor 3 DescriptionN/A
- Basement DescriptionThere is a unfinished basement for storage (5-foot tall ceilings), perfect for storing beach gear, kayaks, etc.