- 1991Year Built
Down an idyllic road with horse grazing on the side field, this roomy and comfortable home is available for the first time. Built in 1991, the owners extended family built many happy memories here. The house was constructed for entertaining with a huge open floor plan on the top floor that walks out to a large deck for AL-fresco dining. The house is very bring and sunny and the 3 bedooms and 2 baths downstairs have nice rooms and 2 have private doors to the patio below the deck. The attached garage makes access into the house easy in all weather. There are lovely gardens out back and terraced stone walls ready for your plant choices.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36470
- List Price$900,000
- Modification Date2020-03-19T18:08:54
- Date Listed2020-03-19T18:08:55
- Flooring Typewood, carpet and vinyl
- Floor 1 DescriptionA huge master bedroom with sitting area and a large en-suite bath area with steam shower and bidet. Second guest bedroom has door to the patio and 3rd room have nice sizes and share a 2nd bath. There is a mudroom entry with large coat closet.
- Floor 2 DescriptionHuge open floor plan with kitchen living room and dining area with approx. 1000 sq.ft. of area for entertaining. Living area surrounds a fireplace and there are multiple doors out to the huge deck/.
- Basement DescriptionFull unfinished basement with high ceilings could be turned into great usable space easily.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count10
- StreetBea Lane
- Building Number7
- Location41.4258225, -70.6691493
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt139392
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typey
- Dishwasher Typey
- Dryer Typey
- Stove Typeelectric
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typey