- 1999Year Built
This "Home Sweet Home" tucked away on a residential street is conveniently located, less than a mile from Oak Bluffs center and easy access to all necessities. Sitting on a .28-acre lot, this home features spacious rooms, high ceilings, plus a bonus walk-out basement with 3 finished rooms, and a full bathroom. The first floor has custom oak flooring, with an inlaid design in the living area accenting the stone fireplace. The kitchen and dining area has ample space for gathering with easy access to the deck. The second-floor features wall to wall carpet, a large inviting master bedroom suite with private bathroom and walk-in closet. Two other spacious bedrooms share a full hall bathroom off the hallway. The sunny back deck, with custom built-in bench seating, and a shed completes the backyard. The house flows nicely through large sun filled rooms -a must see in this area.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36411
- List Price$849,000
- Modification Date2020-06-01T11:47:03
- Date Listed2020-06-01T11:47:04
- Other Struct Descriptionshed
- Flooring TypeCustom wood flooring tile in all bathrooms, wall to wall carpet in bedrooms
- Floor 1 DescriptionEntering the front door off the Farmer's porch the foyer has a front hall closet . The living room where large windows let in the light has a dramatic stone (gas) fireplace, through the arched wall into the dining area. The dining room and kitchen are open to each other creating a large inviting place to gather. Off the kitchen is a mud room with a closeted laundry area and another hall closet convenient to the side door entrance. A guest bathroom is off the hallway.
- Floor 2 DescriptionAll three bedrooms are on the second floor with a spacious master suite, the suite includes a large walk in closet and bathroom with jetted tub and shower. Two additional bedrooms are well ventilated with large windows and ceiling fans. A linen closet and full tiled bathroom are off the hallway.
- Basement DescriptionThe basement is a walk-out with plenty of sunlight coming through. There are 2 finished rooms and a large rec room all with wall to wall carpet. A tiled full bathroom and entry way leading to the outdoor area perfect spot for a patio. Utility room and 2 large storage closets great for storage.
- StreetProspect Avenue
- Building Number48
- Location41.4573943, -70.5734612
- ParkingAmple off parking with circular driveway
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt12197
- Yard Typegrassy yard with shed. Custom deck with built-in bench seating.
- FeaturesInsulation, Media Room
- Fridge TypeYES
- Dishwasher TypeYES
- Dryer TypeYES
- Stove TypeYES
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYES
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count9
- Square Feet2016
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Fireplacesstone fireplace with gas insert - Fan Not working and is sold as is.
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1999
- Year Renovated2010
- Heat TypeGas\FHW