- 2004Year Built
A Rare find in this established residential neighborhood! Unique 4600+ sq ft Custom Contemporary on 1.1 acres perched on a hill with woods like landscaping behind a low stone wall border in the back yard area touching the Vineyard Golf Course. Windows..Windows...Windows...This 10 room 3 Bedroom 4.5 bath home offers 2 story ceilings in the Entryway, Sitting/Living Room and Dining Room Area with glass doors opening to back deck. Large first floor Master Bedroom suite with many windows and glass door to the back deck. Two huge walk in closets and private bath with separate shower and large tub. Bank of high windows lets in the natural light. Lovely partially enclosed kitchen with granite counter tops, cabinets on three sides, countertop gas range, double wall oven, french door stainless refrigerator and dishwasher. Counter on the open side of the kitchen faces an eat in area with windows all around and Living Room/Family Room with gas fireplace which opens up to the back deck and yard. Front hallway leads to a smaller first floor bedroom with private bath w. shower, separate laundry room, first floor half bath and then to the three car garage with full height attic above with windows to the front. Second floor has a large open living area with balcony, separate bedroom and bath plus a bonus room. Large unfinished basement. Smaller finished space for family/media room, full bath w. shower and stairway to side of the house through bulkhead. Bamboo floors in all living areas. Ceramic tile in kitchen and hallways. Central Air/Central Vac/Central speaker system/Intercom, Alarm system/Custom blinds, chandeliers, ceiling fans. Radiant Heat throughout including the garage. Generous front and side yard with enclosed garden area. Direct propane hookup for BBQ on the deck. Easy access to South Beach, Morning Glory Farm, bike path to Downtown Edgartown and out towards the state forest and the center of the island.
Listed by Martha's Vineyard Seacoast Properties
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36366
- List Price$1,950,000
- Modification Date2020-03-09T13:24:44
- Virtual TourView Tour
- Date Listed2020-03-09T13:24:45
- Other Struct DescriptionThree car garage is snuggled into the house. No other structures. Windows and doors are Anderson 400s. Town water and Town sewer is possible.
- Heat TypeRadiant\hydronic
- StreetEdgartown Meadows Road
- Building Number61
- Location41.3911606, -70.5525691
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt47916
- Yard Typelarge front and side yard woods in back touches the Vineyard Golf Course
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Fridge TypeFrench Door Stainless
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove TypeGE Propane Countertop Burners
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer Typeyes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count33
- Square Feet4651
- Foundation TypeFull poured foundation. Partially finished basement area
- Fireplaces1 gas fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2004
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionEntry Way/Dining Area/Living Room with glass doors opening to back deck. Separate double doors open to the Master Bedroom suite with 2 large walk in closets and private bath with separate shower and tub. All have soaring 2 story ceilings. Windows galore. From the Dining area there is an opening to the Kitchen with granite countertops, propane countertop range, wall oven, stainless french door refrigerator and counter seating area if you choose. Eat in area off kitchen opens to 2nd living room/family room with many windows and glass doors to the very spacious back deck made of ipe (pr. ipay) brazilian hardwood. Smaller first floor bedroom with private bath off of front hallway. Hallway half bath. Laundry room. Door to the three car garage with attic above.
- Floor 2 DescriptionUp the stairway to a large open living area. Separate bedroom with bath w. shower. Balcony faces back yard and sweeping views of the golf course. Additional living space as well.
- Basement DescriptionSpacious unfinished basement with mechanicals in one corner. Clean and Dry. Smaller portion of the basement is finished and has it's own bathroom with shower. Stairs lead up to the interior of the house. Also, outside stairs exit to the left side of the house.