- 1986Year Built
On a quiet country road in Chilmark, this bright and airy contemporary home offers recent, extensive renovations including new kitchen, bathrooms, HVAC and decks. This is a great vacation home with open layout, high ceilings, stone fireplace, walls of windows, skylights and large wrap-around deck for outdoor living. There are four spacious bedrooms with a private deck off the master. Includes plans for a detached garage designed into the hillside with guest suite above. Hiking and biking trails all around. Great location equidistant to Lucy Vincent beach and Alley's!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36272
- List Price$1,250,000
- Modification Date2020-02-03T19:01:58
- Date Listed2020-02-03T19:01:59
- Other Struct DescriptionSale includes architectural and engineering plans: 1) architetural drawings of a detached two-car garage building with guest suite above, built into the hillside so guest space is level with main house, and 2) engineering plans for a new 6-bedroom septic to cover the new bedroom (or two) in the garage building.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetKings Highway
- Building Number92
- Location41.3648112, -70.7013974
- ParkingPlenty and plans included for a garage/guest suite.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt82764
- Yard TypeYard space around the house with potential for more lawn area.
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeFrigidaire
- Dishwasher TypeFrigidaire
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Stove TypeFrigidaire
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeFrontload LG
- Square Feet1830
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Year Built1986
- Year Renovated2014
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionSplit level layout - Main floor: bright and airy great room (living and dining area) with high ceilings, stone fireplace/chimney and sliders to wrap around deck. Open kitchen.
- Floor 2 DescriptionSplit level layout - half flight downstairs from main living area: two bedrooms and one bathroom. Door to exterior space with outdoor shower.
- Floor 3 DescriptionSplit level layout - half flight up from main living area: two bedrooms and one bathroom (currently this level is being used as a master suite level and is set up as one bedroom, office and bathroom).
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished dry basement - great for storage.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count4