- 2006Year Built
COASTAL CONTEMPORARY NEAR SOUTH BEACH. Set amid over 180 acres of Katama Plains conservation land -- with big open skies and sweeping, unobstructed views across the fields toward the Atlantic Ocean -- this stunning coastal contemporary reflects a lifestyle of casual barefoot elegance and days spent near the sea. The heart of the home is the dramatic, two-story Great Room featuring beautiful hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings with v-groove detailing and a full wall of glass that perfectly frames the stunning views. Three sets of French doors open out onto an expansive deck -- perfect for lounging, al fresco dining and watching beautiful Vineyard sunsets with the sounds of the ocean nearby. The galley-style Kitchen features stainless appliances and a center island/breakfast bar with counter seating -- ideal for serving up island-inspired seafood and farm-to-table cuisine for family and friends. A spiral staircase leads from the living area to a third-floor loft, which overlooks the living area below and is a perfect office/study or studio. There are a total of three first-floor bedrooms, including a spacious Master Bedroom with private access to an outdoor deck PLUS an en suite full bath and two guest bedrooms that share a full bath. There is also a full unfinished basement offering expansion potential for a Family Room, Media Room and/or Game Room. Just outside and off the first floor deck, there is an outdoor shower -- a must for any Vineyard beach house. Built to "certified green" standards, the home feature a solar panel array for energy efficiency. This property offers an idyllic Katama location, with easy access to South Beach, Katama Bay, Right Fork Diner, Katama Farm and the bicycle path. There is solid rental history, is being offered TURNKEY with all furnishings and contents.
Listed by Point B Realty LLC
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36225
- List Price$2,595,000
- Modification Date2020-05-13T01:35:05
- Virtual TourView Tour
- Date Listed2020-01-27T03:11:26
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeKenmore® Stainless
- Dishwasher TypeKenmore® Stainless
- Dryer TypeMaytag®
- Stove TypeKenmore® Stainless Electric Range/Oven.
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool®
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count36
- StreetMattakesett Way
- Building Number76
- Location41.3537958, -70.5181033
- ParkingLarge Parking Area | Ample Parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public, Water Views
- Lot Size SqFt22215
- Yard TypeLow Maintenance Landscaping With Grass and Native Plantings
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet2014
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete | Full Basement
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2006
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Carpet, Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of the main Entry/Foyer with open staircase to the main living level above. There are a total of three bedrooms including a first-floor Master Bedroom with ensuite bath and exterior access to a first-floor deck -- plus two (2) guest bedrooms with a shared full bath. There is also a Mudroom/Laundry area with exterior access.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of a dramatic Great Room with living and dining areas -- plus a cook's kitchen with center island/breakfast bar. There is a full wall of windows and French doors that open onto a large mahogany deck with superlative views. There is also a half-bath.
- Floor 3 DescriptionA spiral staircase leads to the third-floor loft, which overlooking the Great Room, and enjoys wonderful views across the Katama Plains toward South Beach.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement offering further expansion potential for a TV/Media Room, Game Room and more.