- 1989Year Built
Spacious custom built home in the desirable Bold Meadow development features a 3 bedroom/ 3 bath main house and an attached 2 car heated garage with a 670 sq ft 1 bedroom/1 bath guest suite above (built 1995). Owner built with many finely crafted features: Central vac, tongue and groove walls and ceilings, built ins in the closets, bedrooms, and bath, and an updated kitchen with a brick grill, and stainless appliances. Must see to fully appreciate. This home would be perfect for year round or vacation living. Exclusive.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36178
- List Price$1,175,000
- Modification Date2020-01-08T17:07:51
- Date Listed2020-01-08T17:07:51
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge storage shed.
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- StreetBold Meadow Lane
- Building Number22
- Location41.3952498, -70.5674191
- ParkingFor many cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt28749
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes(2)
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes(2)
- Stove Typeyes(2)
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes (2)
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count4
- Square Feet2480
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Year Built1989
- Year Renovated1995
- Flooring TypeHardwood, carpet, tile, vinyl
- Floor 1 DescriptionEnter via front door to a living room with a dramatic brick fireplace as a central focal point. Beyond is a large, updated eat in kitchen with a slider to the rear deck, a door to the second entry/exit via a large mudroom. There is a full bathroom on this level. Also featured on this floor is a large room with a slider to the side deck, easily divided into a bright office space (with its built in desk and shelving) and another area for formal dining or media.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThis level features an en suite master with a large walk in closet, and two additional bedrooms with a shared full bath.
- Basement DescriptionFull, with separate work shop, owner storage, and laundry room. Access from both interior door and bulkhead.