- 1996Year Built
This spacious three-bedroom custom cape, affording privacy and convenience, is a home for all seasons. The functional layout, complete with open living and dining area, which leads to a spacious deck, a quiet den, and essential screened in porch, provides ample space for extended family and friends. A detached two-car garage, with bonus space above, offers optimal storage or workshop space. Gently rolling topography and mature gardens are the perfect complements to this Chappaquiddick charmer!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36158
- List Price$1,085,000
- Modification Date2019-12-20T17:25:50
- Date Listed2019-12-20T17:25:50
- Other Struct DescriptionTwo car garage with unfinished second floor space.
- Flooring TypeHardwood/Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe welcoming entry leads to open living-dining area complete with wood burning fireplace. Private den with access to screened in porch and fully equipped kitchen. A large first floor bedroom with private bath complete this level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo large bedrooms, one with private balcony and full shared bath.
- Basement DescriptionFinished basement with a game room, laundry area, office, and storage space.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2
- StreetLitchfield Road
- Building Number126
- Location41.368907, -70.4853785
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt121967
- Yard TypeGrassy
- FeaturesInsulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeMaytag
- Dishwasher TypeMaytag
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeGE
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes