- 2019Year Built
GRAND VILLAGE COMPOUND DESIGNED FOR INDOOR-OUTDOOR LIVING. This grand, recently built colonial in Edgartown Village features indoor-outdoor options that take al fresco living to the next level. Imagine starting your day with breakfast on the screened porch and then entertaining family and friends for dinner in your private open air living/dining area with pergola, outdoor fireplace and a gorgeous 20x30-foot gunite pool. This gracious colonial-style home features an open-designed floor plan anchored by a spacious Living Room with wood-burning fireplace and three sets of French doors that open out to the pool area and screened porch. There are two dining areas to accommodate casual and formal occasions or to accommodate larger dinner parties for 20 persons. The beautifully outfitted Chef's Kitchen features high-end commercial appliances (SubZero®, Wolf® and Bosch®) a center prep island/breakfast bar and gorgeous quartz countertops. A Study/Office is located off the main living area offering a quiet place to read, watch television or work from home. The home features a total of five bedrooms including two, first-floor bedrooms suites plus three, second-floor bedrooms, each with en suite bath. To round out this attractive village compound, there is a detached Carriage House with a two-car garage and a 387-sf second-floor Bonus Room with half bath. This beautifully appointed in-town home is an idyllic retreat for gathering family and friends -- and it's conveniently located within walking distance to Edgartown Village -- and also within close proximity to beaches, the bicycle path and more. The property also boasts an impressive rental history and furnishings are available separately for a turnkey purchase opportunity.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36150
- List Price$3,595,000
- Modification Date2019-12-13T18:04:06
- Date Listed2019-12-13T18:04:07
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is detached Carriage House with two-bay garage and a bonus space that can be used as a Den/Office/Game Room with half bath.
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of an open-designed Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Casual Dining Area, Chef's Kitchen, Office/Den plus two, Master Bedroom Suites, each with en suite bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of three Bedroom Suites, each with en suite bath.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement offering further expansion potential.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count7
- StreetWest Tisbury Road
- Building Number31
- Location41.3908801, -70.5219494
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened
- Lot Size SqFt16117
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Yard and Pool Area
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubZero® Refrigerator
- Dishwasher TypeBosch® Dishwasher
- Dryer TypeElectrolux®
- Stove TypeWolf® 6-Burner Gas Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeElectrolux®
- Square Feet3958
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- FireplacesThere Is A Wood-Burning Indoor-Outdoor Fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath2
- Year Built2019
- Heat TypeGas\FHA