- 2002Year Built
Spectacular post and beam home set among rolling Chilmark hills. This house sits beautifully on the land and is tucked into two knolls. The pastoral views are endless. Gaze out the large window wall and watch the magnificent sunset views. Or gather in one of the two porches for entertaining a crowd. Enjoy the cathedral ceiling, large windows and fireplace in the living which then flows seamlessly to the open dining and kitchen area. The master bedroom suite is on the first floor complete with a comfortable library. Several generous bedrooms are on the second floor with room for extra guests in the office or loft area. This home has top of the line heating and cooling systems and is supplemented by a vast array of solar panels. Newly painted garage and garage floor with room for two cars is right off the entryway. Association tennis is right down the street. This is an incredible opportunity to surround yourself with privacy and beauty and to enjoy the wonderful Chilmark Beaches.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36139
- List Price$1,850,000
- Modification Date2020-01-08T17:21:04
- Date Listed2020-01-08T17:21:04
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionMaster suite with private library, cathedral ceilings and a window wall, two enclosed porches, laundr, pantry and a potting room.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms, sitting area and balcony area.
- Basement DescriptionFull unfinished with lots of potential for completion.
- StreetSouth Ridge Road
- Building Number42
- Location41.3678078, -70.7047429
- Parking2 car garage plus lots of parking
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public, Community Tennis Court, Patio, Porch, Porch - Screened, Deck, Garden, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt139392
- Yard TypeBeautiful Landscaped Grounds
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count3
- Square Feet3951
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2002
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- TV TypeCable