- 1900Year Built
East Chop -- Expansive 5-bedroom/4-bathroom (3-ensuite) home, looks out over Mill Square Park, with peeks of water in the distance, and surrounded by the best amenities East Chop has to offer -- beaches, yacht club, and tennis club. This graceful home features a large living room with paneled ceiling and beach stone fireplace, large dining room with Dutch tiled fireplace and, two large, sun-filled, family rooms (one upstairs and one downstairs). Ideally located with just a 7-minute walk to the beaches, tennis courts and harbor during the day, and 12-minutes walk to downtown restaurants and night life in the evening, this vacation home is ideal for those extended family stays! Upgraded to a 220 electrical system/circuit breakers '88-'89.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36118
- List Price$1,799,000
- Modification Date2019-11-28T12:42:11
- Date Listed2019-11-28T12:42:11
- Other Struct Description1-car garage
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionMain entrance off the covered front porch enters into the family room, with french doors that open to the living room. Hallway to dining room, first floor ensuite bedroom, kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMain staircase opens to 2nd floor family room, and hallway to 4-bedrooms (2-ensuite).
- Floor 3 DescriptionThird floor features rustic game room with pool table and ping-pong tables, and a bonus room currently used as an overflow bedroom
- Basement DescriptionPartial basement with concrete foundation, crawl space under rest of house.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count30
- StreetMassachusetts Avenue
- Building Number232
- Location41.4622981, -70.5636078
- ParkingParking for 4-cars in driveway
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt19166
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- FeaturesOutdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes