- 2008Year Built
Located on the outskirts of Edgartown you'll find this well kept secret, quiet, rural area. In the heart of this neighborhood lives this incredible potential for so many possibilities. A beautiful 1 story 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home with everything a buyer could possibly want including extra special finishes. Below lies the amazing basement described below. The 2nd building is a Large metal Workshop, large enough for almost any imagination you can dream up which includes an office and bath with an extra garage entrance for loading and unloading convenience. Last but not least is the original family home. This house is very old and for most buyers would be an extreme renovation job, providing another lovely home for income producing or guests and extended family.... With 5.5 beautifully wooded acres of land surrounding these buildings, you can only imagine the quiet and peaceful living that can be yours... yet so close to everything Vineyard. Truly a must see to get the many possible ideas flowing that this property will provide. Not a dream anymore.. a Reality !
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36096
- List Price$2,688,000
- Modification Date2019-12-06T04:12:50
- Date Listed2019-12-06T04:12:51
- Other Struct DescriptionThe Enormous Workshop with office and bath at front end (could be a home business storefront of sorts) Metal exterior, insulated, with heat, electric and plumbing. Perfect for New or Existing Business !
- Flooring TypeBeautiful Mahogany, Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionLarge Living room with beautiful Fireplace, Mahogany hardwood floors and Large Windows for more natural light from the south facing back yard.. 1 floor ranch with lots of ceiling angles to make it feel larger with more space.
- Basement DescriptionEnormous and impressive with it's possibilities , Dry, Full, partially finished, ... Possible game or Media room, Bar and Bath for entertaining, storage with Bulkhead entrance from outside as well as an interior stairway entrance.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count18
- StreetWatcha Path
- Building Number35
- Location41.383152, -70.599529
- Outdoor SpacesBeach Access - Public, Deck, Garden, Gym, Patio, Private Pool
- Lot Size SqFt239580
- Yard TypeLarge grassy, landscaped
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typestainless
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes, electric, new
- Stove Typestainless, gas, 6 burners
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes, electric, new
- Square Feet2907
- Foundation TypeFull, poured, Dry, partially finished with lots of potential.
- FireplacesYes, large, natural brick
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2008
- Year Renovated2018
- Heat TypePropane