- 2020Year Built
TO BE BUILT: LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! LAST HOMESITE AVAILABLE. Classic shingled Gambrel Colonial to be built on a quiet 1.27 acre homesite on a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Edgartown Village just a short walk to shops, restaurants, and Harbor. Home features quality construction, attention to detail, and a bright open floor plan with hardwood floors throughout. There are five bedrooms, each with its own elegant tiled bathroom, including a large Master suite on the first floor three ensuite bedrooms on the second floor, and a fifth bedroom over the garage. There is a gourmet kitchen with center island, granite counters, and stainless appliances, a living room with fireplace, a family room, screened porch, and an attached garage. NOTE: Photo is of similar home built by the same builder.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36073
- List Price$2,995,000
- Modification Date2019-11-12T13:50:50
- Date Listed2019-11-12T13:50:51
- Other Struct Descriptionattached two car garage.
- Flooring TypeWOOD
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, living room, family room, Master Bedroom with full bath, half bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree ensuite bedrooms and a fifth bedroom suite over the garage.
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished full poured concrete.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count11
- StreetJordan Way
- Building Number11
- Location41.385066, -70.522221
- Parking4 CARS
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt55321
- Yard Typelandscaped
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes, stainless
- Dishwasher TypeYes, stainless
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes, stainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes