- 1988Year Built
Exceptional and unique opportunity in East Chop -- walking distance to beaches, restaurants, galleries, harbor and ferries! Known for many years as the Martha's Vineyard Resort, this 6-bedroom/6-bathroom property with enormous 1st floor great room, 5-ensuite bedrooms upstairs (one with living room and fireplace), and connected property manager's office with 1-bedroom plus loft living quarters, speaks to its use as a rental property within walking distance to everything downtown. The inviting and spacious outdoor entertainment spaces include wrap around front covered porch, rear covered porch running the length of the house, and a 2nd floor balcony deck also running the length of the house. The full finished basement, with bar, and bathrooms, adds another 1,600 sq feet. The private property manager's quarters located off the main floor has an open living-kitchen-office area, bedroom and bathroom on the first floor, and a spiral staircase to the 2nd floor loft bedroom. House comes partially furnished. A great investment/rental property, or transform into your vacation or year-round home. Property does not include the tennis courts, which may be leased. An additional 2,500 sq ft of land (25' x 100') running the length of one side of the lot may be purchased separately, for an additional side yard/parking area.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number36072
- List Price$1,395,000
- Modification Date2019-11-10T21:39:24
- Date Listed2019-11-10T21:39:24
- Flooring TypeHardwood and carpeting
- Floor 1 DescriptionGreat room (approx. 1,600 sq. ft) with front and rear entrances, features fireplace, pool table, lounge/sitting areas with large screen TV, and registration desk. The private owner's quarters/office is located off the main floor. Alternatively, this large, welcoming space awaits your vision that will transform it into a traditional, but large, open living room, dining room and kitchen.
- Floor 2 DescriptionFeatures 5-ensuite bedrooms. Master bedroom suite includes a living room with fireplace, bedroom with full bathroom, and access to 2nd floor balcony deck running the length of the house.
- Basement DescriptionFull, finished basement, features wrap around bar with stools, 2 bathrooms, utilities room with laundry room washer/dryer.
- StreetNew York Avenue
- Building Number111
- Location41.4620727, -70.5706028
- ParkingAdditional side yard 2,500 sq ft. can be purchased for parking
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt10018
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- Square Feet4015
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1988
- Heat TypePropane
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count16