- 1998Year Built
The living is easy in this comfortable and spacious home. This property has a welcoming feel with an open living design to bring everyone together. The house is quite spacious with more than 3,700 square feet of living space. The comfortable living room with fireplace and the dining room with wet bar both onto a large deck through new sliding doors. There is also a separate den/tv room. The beautifully renovated kitchen with top of the line appliances is a job for someone who loves to cook. In addition, there are amazing outdoor spaces that include large deck, beautiful heated pool with spa and landscaped yard. The master suite is located on the first floor with cathedral ceiling, gas fired fireplace, large windows, walk in closed, and newly renovated bath. The second floor has three additional bedrooms and two full baths. The basement is partially finished as a family room. There is a full bathroom as well as the laundry room with two washers and dryers. To complete this property, there is a two car garage, a mud room, an outdoor shower/changing room, and a detached accessory building with two spacious rooms and full bath with shower. The Deep Bottom Pond Association has paved roads, association tennis courts, and a shared dock on the Tisbury Great Pond.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35964
- List Price$2,295,000
- Modification Date2020-03-06T18:12:09
- Date Listed2020-03-06T18:12:10
- Other Struct DescriptionIn-ground heated pool. Pool house.
- Flooring TypeOak floors throughout first floor and 2nd floor hall. All bedrooms-carpet.
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen floor plan. New kitchen with stainless appliances. Kitchen opens onto the spacious dining room. Wet bar. Comfortable living room with fireplace. Separate den/TV room. Large sliders allow natural light into the main floor. Sliders open onto deck. First floor master suite with private bath and walk-in closet. Bath was renovated in 2017 - beautiful tile, soaking tub. Mudroom area leads to two car garage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree additional bedrooms. One bedroom has an en-suite bath. The other two bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Basement DescriptionFull, partially finished basement. Laundry room with two washers and dryers. Full bath with stall shower. Utility room.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count16
- StreetSouth Pond Road
- Building Number29
- Location41.3772168, -70.644288
- ParkingOff street and garage
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Private Pool, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt63162
- Yard TypeLarge deck and hardscape around pool with plantings. Landscaped yard.
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes