- 1988Year Built
Sengekontacket -- A Perfect Location for Outdoor Recreation: Nicely situated on 1.8 acres of land in the Sengekontacket Association this spacious, light-filled Contemporary home is set well back from the road and, with Association greenbelt on both the South and West sides of the property, offers great privacy. The 4-bedroom interior has a south-facing living room with wood-burning fireplace and views out to the deck and grounds. The well-appointed kitchen offers plenty of workspace and an adjoining dining area also is accessible to the deck for alfresco dining. Never worry about bringing in the groceries in bad weather with interior entry from the attached two-bay garage. The kitchen connects to a hallway with full bath and a good sized laundry room. The first floor master bedroom with en suite bathroom also provides access to the deck. Another first floor bedroom currently serves as a study/office off the entry. Overlooking the living room on the second level is a large hallway landing with full bath. Two guest bedrooms (one with a finished bonus nook) flank each end of the landing. Completing the house is a partially finished basement with a workroom offering ample shelving and storage space. The grounds are well landscaped and include a garden shed complete with running water. An outdoor shower with changing area is nicely located off the kitchen and garage. Aside from propane heat, there are 5 splits for A/C and supplemental heat, one in the living room and one in each of the 4 bedrooms; and the new 36-panel solar array minimizes the cost for A/C, heat and electricity. Enjoy all the amenities Sengekontacket has to offer with a clubhouse on a pond available for private parties, waterfront access for boating, kayaking and a mooring, plus brand new tennis courts, and well-maintained hiking trails for dog lovers.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35940
- List Price$1,225,000
- Modification Date2019-11-06T14:34:40
- Date Listed2019-11-06T14:34:41
- Other Struct DescriptionGarden Shed with sink.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, Tile & Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionEntry, large living room with fireplace. Large kitchen & dining area. Laundry room & full bath off hallway. Office study or first floor guest bedroom. Master bedroom with ensuite bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionLarge common area overlooking livingroom. 2 guest bedrooms with1 full bath. Lots of storage.
- Basement DescriptionFull / Partial Finished
- Update TypeNONE
- StreetSengekontacket Road
- Building Number1
- Location41.4199915, -70.5755579
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt78408
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- Square Feet2577
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1988
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeFull size Fridge & Full size Freezer
- Dishwasher TypeYES
- Dryer TypeYES
- Stove TypeMEILE Induction Cooktop/ Built-in Wall Oven & Microwave Oven
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYES