- 1980Year Built
An ideal location with pleasant waterviews and an opportunity to remodel a home to your specifications. Located in Hidden Cove Community, close to the bike path, offering tennis courts, and coveted for its incredible water experience to enjoy boating and kayaking on Sengekontacket Pond. With access to the association dock, boat storage and launch, what could be better? This three story home takes advantage of the views on all levels. Great living space on the main level with fireplace and sliders to the spacious deck overlooking the pond. The extensive master suite with fireplace, oversized walk in closet, and bath occupy the upper level. The lower level is dedicated to two guest rooms and a full bath. A detached one car garage for all the tools and toys finishes the property. Priced appropriately to allow you to design and update the interior in time for next season.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35827
- List Price$985,000
- Modification Date2019-10-09T17:30:49
- Date Listed2019-10-09T17:30:50
- Flooring TypeWood, Tile, Subfloor
- Floor 1 DescriptionTo the right of the entrance is a small study/den and powder room. The kitchen, laundry and mudroom with side entrance are on the left. The dining room, and expansive living room with fireplace and two sets of sliders to the deck, occupy the back of the house, and enjoy fabulous waterviews of Sengekontacket Pond.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is devoted to the master suite, with exceptional views, an open loft den, large bedroom with fireplace, oversized walk in closet, and full bath with tub.
- Basement DescriptionThe lower level is dedicated to 2 bedrooms with pleasant waterviews, a full bath and utility closet. There are sliders from one of the bedrooms with direct access to backyard patio.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2
- StreetStone Pound Way
- Building Number9
- Location41.417311, -70.5762963
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Water Views, Covenants, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt15682
- Yard TypeLandscaped with views of the pond
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet2839
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1980
- Heat TypeElectric
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeElectric
- TV TypeNone
- Washer TypeYes