- 1905Year Built
EXQUISITE BEAUTY AND RARE PRIVACY: EDGARTOWN GREAT POND WATERFRONT. Sited directly on Slough Cove, with exquisite views across the Edgartown Great Pond toward the barrier beach and Atlantic Ocean beyond, the classic, fully renovated cape-style home sits with one of the most superlative and pristine settings on the island. The property abuts a gorgeous Sheriff's Meadow conservation property called Kings Point Armor, a 29-acre swath of Katama Plains that hugs the shore of the pond and crosses through huckleberry shrubs and clumps of bayberries, with views across toward Herring Creek Farm. The property has been completely renovated in 2000, and can be enjoyed as-is . . . or you create your own signature retreat in this most special and rare setting.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35779
- List Price$5,495,000
- Modification Date2019-08-30T12:58:02
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2019-08-30T12:58:03
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a detached one-car garage/barn with ample room for storing beach gear, bicycles and an island car.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count44
- StreetKings Point Way
- Building Number55
- Location41.361462, -70.542366
- ParkingAmple Off-Street Parking + Detached Garage
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Patio, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt182516
- Yard TypePristine
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet3364
- Fireplaces2 Wood Burning Fireplaces
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built1905
- Year Renovated2000
- Flooring TypeWide-Planked Pine Floors, Tile + Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a Living Room with fireplace, Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Room and two bedrooms with a full bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of a spacious master bedroom with full bath, sitting room and access to a second-story deck with amazing water views.
- Basement DescriptionThere is an unfinished basement area with access to mechanicals.