- 2000Year Built
Filled with light, this welcoming 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath custom home is ready to move in. Enjoy the gracious living room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace, perfect for family gatherings and entertaining friends. Living, dining and kitchen areas flow together seamlessly in an open floor plan. An intimate sitting room encourages quiet conversation. Bedrooms are generous and a finished lower level offers a full floor of additional space including an office, an exercise area and a large family or media room. Thoughtfully designed with central air and windows throughout to bring the outside in. A front porch and a back deck overlook expansive lawns. There is an attached two car garage. This elegant home was built by Rosbeck builders in collaboration with the owner. Impeccably maintained, this is its first time on the market. It is sited on 1.4 private acres in the sought after Deep Bottom Association, a lovely pastoral setting. This association offers community tennis courts, walking trails and a shared association dock on Tisbury Great Pond. Exclusively offered for $1,750,000.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35754
- List Price$1,750,000
- Modification Date2019-08-25T17:20:06
- Date Listed2019-08-25T17:20:06
- Other Struct DescriptionAttached two car garage
- Flooring Typehardwood (oak)
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen kitchen/dining area flows into gracious living room with cathedral ceiling. Also a separate sitting room. Half bath. Laundry room. The well appointed kitchen includes two dish washers, two sinks, a second small under counter fridge and a wine cooler. The first floor is wired for sound.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom suite is very spacious and has spa bath, tumbled marble shower and walk-in closet. There are two other bedrooms on this level as well. They are both good size. They share a bath.
- Floor 3 DescriptionFourth bedroom with full bath
- Basement DescriptionFinished lower level offers great additional space. There is a large room which could be used as a media room or as a family room. There is also a separate office, a full bath, an additional open space great for exercising as well as a room for storage.
- StreetPond Road
- Building Number226
- Location41.3817401, -70.6445901
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, Covenants, Beach Access - Association
- Lot Size SqFt60548
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeLG Studio
- Dishwasher Type2 Kitchen Aid dishwashers
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Stove TypeGas Viking Stove
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count4