- 1999Year Built
Craft's Field - Terrific opportunity in a sought after neighborhood in Katama. Great open concept Cape in very good condition just a mile from South Beach. The traditional kitchen with large dining peninsula, a nice size dining room with sliders to the back deck and a bright living room with vaulted ceiling and decorative wood beams make this a comfortable and cozy home. There is a master bedroom with a spacious bath and another half bath shared with laundry area all on the first floor. The second story loft overlooks the first floor living space and is great overflow, living space. There are two second floor guest bedrooms with a shared bath. A lovely farmers porch for rocking and relaxing, a deck that wraps around the side and rear of the house, an outdoor shower, and the nicely grassed and private back yard make for lots of extra outdoor living spaces. Won't last long!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35735
- List Price$1,290,000
- Modification Date2019-08-23T09:04:10
- Date Listed2019-08-23T09:04:11
- Flooring TypeWood and carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen concept living, dining and kitchen. First floor master with private bath. Half bath with laundry.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo bedrooms, full bath and open loft.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished with interior and exterior bulkhead access.
- Update TypeNONE
- StreetCraft's Field Way
- Building Number8
- Location41.3638112, -70.5270279
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt22215
- Yard TypeYes, level and grassy
- Square Feet1960
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1999
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes