- 2014Year Built
Harthaven Haven with Views of the Association Harbor. Looking for an immaculate new home with amenities that are unlike any other neighborhood on the island? Welcome to 6 Martha's Park Road in Harthaven, Oak Bluffs. This reverse-style contemporary home features an open-concept floor plan along with 3 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. From the moment you pull it to the pea-stone driveway with stone walls, you begin to see the fine details of this home. This home was built the highest quality materials that will insure low-maintenance home. Walk right across the street to the association harbor and beach or hop on the bike path to town. The ground floor features a first-level master, a second bedroom and a full bath off of the hall. The laundry/utility room opens up to a private oasis under the deck with an outdoor shower and soaking tub. take the stairs up to the second level and prepare to be amazed. This home features open-concept living at its best. The gourmet kitchen features marble counters, stainless appliance and an enormous center island with seating. Enjoy peeks at the water from the living and dining room. The spacious master bedroom has a propane fireplace, private deck with water views, walk-in closet. Master bath has a custom-tiled shower with a rain head and a steam shower. Cathedral ceilings. Central air. Ceiling fans. Irrigation. Alarm. 50-year roof. Top of the line Marvin windows. All bathrooms feature custom tile work. A "command center" allows you to control heating, air conditioning and entertainment from an app. This already spectacular property is being sold turn-key. Pack your bags and get ready to enjoy all that this Harthaven home has to offer.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35698
- List Price$1,949,000
- Modification Date2019-08-31T16:01:35
- Date Listed2019-08-31T16:01:36
- Other Struct DescriptionRoom to grow.
- Flooring TypeTile and Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionTwo bedrooms with en suite. Laundry/utility room with access to the outdoor shower and soaking tub.
- Floor 2 DescriptionOpen floor plan with gourmet kitchen. Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet, en suite bath with steam shower.
- Basement DescriptionHouse is built on a concrete slab.
- StreetMarthas Park Road
- Building Number6
- Location41.442195, -70.5551719
- ParkingGarage and ample off street parking in the driveway
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt59982
- Yard TypeLush green lawn with irrigation
- Water ViewYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2
- Square Feet2624
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Fireplaces2 High-efficiency Propane fireplaces
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath1
- Year Built2014
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeStainless
- Dishwasher TypeStainless
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeStainless Gas Range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes