- 2018Year Built
Built in 2018 this luxurious Contemporary home sits back privately, in a quiet, ideally located neighborhood,near Morning Glory Farm and just 1.5 miles from the village. The South facing backyard offers plenty of room FOR A POOL AND POOL HOUSE with utilities already in place. Every last detail of this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home has been well thought out; ideal for entertaining family, friends or just relaxing. A sophisticated design with a beach house vibe; this open concept living home was built to take advantage of the natural light, with expansive windows and floor- to- ceiling sliding glass and French doors that maximize the sunlight throughout the day. There are Quartz counters and tile back splashes in the Chef's kitchen along a with stainless steel 6 burner gas Thermador rangetop, Thermador double wall oven, Thermador dishwasher and a G.E. Cafe series French door refrigerator. On the other side of the kitchen is a grand family room with custom built in's. Throughout the house there is Rustic White Oak flooring. There are 3 bedrooms including 1st and 2nd floor master's. All bedrooms have en-suites with custom glass enclosed showers, custom vanities with Quartz counters, tile flooring and 1st floor soaking tub. This home is energy efficient with Anderson premium 400 series windows, spray foam insulation, Heat Pumps and photovoltaic roof panels. The basement is 2,494 sq. ft. total; 1,948 sq. ft. are expertly finished with 9 foot ceilings , carpeted floors and lots of room for games and and activities; a large separate utility/storage area houses the mechanical's and bulkhead. EARN INCOME; this property is renting for the 2020 with some rentals already in place. EASY to show and priced correctly @ $ 2,300,000.00. Please call listing Realtor for showings.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35659
- List Price$2,100,000
- Modification Date2019-08-12T22:04:32
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2019-08-12T22:04:32
- Flooring TypeOak Hardwood
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe Chef's Kitchen with eat in dining is nestled between the family room and the formal dining area. French doors lead to the Bluestone patio and professionally landscaped yard. Off of the dining room is one of the two master bedrooms; with large cathedral ceilings this room is bright and airy with large walk in closet a private bath with access via French doors to the patio. The front door looks out to a wooded landscape area with a Bluestone path that leads to a unique O.D. shower. Entering from the oversized two car garage there is a 1/2 bath, laundry room, pantry and closet. .
- Floor 2 DescriptionWalking up the designer staircase their is a private sitting area with a couch and oversized chair just the spot to relax or read the latest vineyard mystery. Then to your left is a perfect office or studio area that has a bedroom to one side and is joined through a full tiled bath. There are lots of closets and windows perfect nooks and crannies and natural light. The second spacious master bedroom has a en suite bathroom, closets that will fit everything and windows that brighten the room.
- Basement DescriptionFull mostly finished basement separate areas carpeted very high quality finishes. Media room and extra living area. There are two "split units that provide Heat and AC the basement area is 2,502 S.F. with a separate utility area and bulkhead.
- StreetNorth Bog Road
- Building Number14
- Location41.3897437, -70.5415765
- Parkingyes, stone drive plenty of parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt47916
- Yard Typeyes
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeGE Cafe series French Door Refrigerator
- Dishwasher TypeG.E. Cafe Series
- Dryer TypeSamsung
- Stove TypeThermador 6 burner Rangetop..Thermador double wall oven
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeSamsung
- Update TypePC
- View Count23