- 1997Year Built
This amazing cape has an open concept living floor plan with hardwood floors which leads to a spacious deck and fenced yard. The home boasts 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths with laundry on the main floor. A roomy kitchen offers counter seating and open concept dining area or enjoy the deck overlooking the yard for your dining needs. Clean up is a breeze with the central vac system too! The incredible finished basement with 666 sq. feet has plenty of room for game night or to just watch TV. The basement sq. footage is not included in the home sq. footage. The covered front porch is perfect for watching the turkeys walk down the street and the stone driveway has plenty of parking for your guests. Come and see this great home in Vineyard Haven that is .06 miles from the town.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35542
- List Price$739,900
- Modification Date2019-07-11T13:10:51
- Date Listed2019-07-11T13:10:52
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a large shed in the yard space.
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- StreetNorton Avenue
- Building Number168
- Location41.4578319, -70.6132444
- ParkingParking for multiple cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt16117
- Yard TypeBeautiful fenced yard
- Square Feet1387
- Foundation Typepoured foundation
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1997
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor has a combination of an open kitchen, dining area and living room. There is a first floor bedroom and a full bath with laundry.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor has 3 bedrooms including the master bedroom and a shared hall full bath.
- Basement DescriptionMostly finished basement except utility room. Total basement sq. footage is 816 sq. with 666 sq being finished which is not included in the total sq. footage of the home. The basement has a large finished room and a smaller room as well. Beautiful space.
- Update TypeNONE