- 1997Year Built
IDYLLIC KATAMA BEACH HOUSE. Listen to the sounds of the ocean from this immaculate sun-filled Katama beach house with distant views of the Atlantic Ocean. Perfectly designed for indoor-outdoor summer living, the home features multi-level decks allowing nearly every room in the house direct access to its own outdoor deck area, which has been smartly furnished for dining, entertaining and/or relaxation. This reverse-style floor plan features a Living Room with vaulted ceilings and wood-burning fireplace, an adjacent Sun Room and Dining Room, plus a nicely outfitted Kitchen with open shelving, stainless appliances and breakfast bar -- all designed to maximize the wide open air views toward South Beach. The third-floor Master Bedroom Suite, with its own private deck, offers a private and peaceful retreat and includes a deluxe bathroom with double vanity, whirlpool soaking tub and walk-in glass shower. Two additional bedrooms plus a Den/TV Room are located on the first floor along with the laundry area and access to the outdoor shower. Extras include central air, ceiling fans, gleaming hardwood floors and more! There is also an attached garage, ideal for storage of an island car, bicycles and beach gear. This beautiful property is surrounded by professionally landscaped grounds and gorgeous perennial gardens. As an added bonus, the property boasts a very successful and solid rental history and furnishings/contents are available separately for a turnkey purchase opportunity. There is also room for an in-ground pool! Located within a short bicycle ride or 10-minute stroll to South Beach, this home has it all!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35473
- List Price$1,895,000
- Modification Date2019-07-08T10:50:08
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2019-07-08T10:50:09
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a welcoming entry with stairs that lead to the second floor living areas. There are two bedrooms -- one with en suite bath -- a Den TV Room, laundry area and garage.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor opens to reveal an open-designed Living Room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace and an adjacent Sun Room. The Dining Room and Kitchen are separated by a breakfast bar and there is also a half bath. The entire living space is wrapped in sliding glass doors that open onto an expansive wraparound deck with distant ocean views.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe entire third floor is comprised of a private Master Bedroom Suite with private outdoor deck plus an en suite bath featuring a double vanity, whirlpool tub and walk-in glass shower.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a full unfinished basement.
- StreetPlains Head Lane
- Building Number11
- Location41.362076, -70.526486
- ParkingAmple Off-Street Parking
- Outdoor SpacesWater Views, Deck, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt23086
- Yard TypeProfessionally Landscaped Yard With Perennial Gardens
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet2438
- Foundation TypePoured
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace In Living Room
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Bath1
- Year Built1997
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count13