- 2007Year Built
Pristine 3 + bedroom, 4 bath Home. This beautifully bespoke renovation takes advantage of all the spaces it has to offer including 7 mini splits (1 for each room) for comfort all year. Beginning with New Custom built Hardwood floors and staircase from the foyer to the second floor, to all new appliances. Every room freshly painted in soft inviting colors and a finished, multi use, basement, something many buyers look for. The property has been classically fenced in for privacy, child/pet safety and ambiance. A fancy shed that could be converted to a kids play house, Patio cooking station off the kitchen, Hot tub and a Koi pond with a waterfall nicely finish off the exterior. Garage permitted with proper set-backs and town approval. Inviting Master Bedroom Suite with jetted tub, double sink vanity, water closet (toilet and shower) and 2 walk-in clothing closets. 4 Full baths allow owners and guests to have more privacy, as well as an outdoor shower. Move in ready if buyers would like the furnishings, seller amenable. The finished basement comes with many options, Family, kids space, Media or Game Room, to name a few with kitchenette and bath. Driveway with ample parking has been finished in pea stone.This property has irrigation under every tree and garden just to name a few of the special finishes this owner has taken time to install. Nice residential neighborhood, and close to town.
Listed by Martha's Vineyard Seacoast Properties
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number35458
- List Price$1,285,000
- Modification Date2020-06-13T00:09:12
- Date Listed2020-06-13T00:09:12
- Other Struct DescriptionNice Equipment Shed, kids play house.
- Flooring TypeCustom Hardwood , Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionComprised of Formal Living room, open concept Kitchen, dining and family T.V room, full Bath, Bedroom, (office or formal dining room) and Laundry.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster Suite with Double sinks, jetted tub and 2 walk-in closets, Office, 1 more Bedrooms and 3rd Full Bath.
- Basement DescriptionFinished Full poured, Dry with Family/ Media / kids room, Kitchenette, Full Bath and, 2nd Laundry for guests.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count11
- StreetClover Hill Road
- Building Number104
- Location41.4383794, -70.6119565
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Patio
- Lot Size SqFt20473
- Yard TypeLarge grassy, landscaped
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typestainless
- Dishwasher Typestainless
- Dryer TypeYes-2
- Stove Typestainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes - 2